Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Pragya AUs from May 5th Episode (Page 2)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Rani and Mina...loved loved loved reading your AU's...
The thing I found more Problematic was the CV's making Abhi sprout the line "I will tell everyone that we never ever had a real hubby wife relationship...like a real hubby wife relationship just consist of Sex!!!!

And the whole announcing bit of it??? Like he may be an Enuch...but the ppl wont question that but will question her on not even being that attractive that your hubby accepted you??

The CV's truly just sometimes put words in for what??

We already had this talk about him thinking that a real husband wife relation is made behind close doors KC epi...so why bring that up again and all of a sudden???

The closet scene I really did not have that much of a problem with...LOLLOLLOL and wont have any if tomorrow Pragya bangs that door on his hand...LOLLOLLOL

As for the closet scene...it was the need of the show..and to show us the difference in attitude of then Abhi MMS and Now Abhi...

Her being scared of him why?? Because of that one slap...No...Abhi as a person has never truly been Abusive Abusive with her...the violet kind of Abusive...

This was a one of slap which was more of a reflex thing from him on being hurt made a fool off...(I am not excusing it as I thought it was not needed and still condone it) but shows show such to make the man repent and feel remorse in leisure for that act...am still waiting for him to bang the door on that offending hand LOL

Edited by kubare - 06 May 2015 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Oh krishu gonna have to disagree with you on slap thing. I hate abhi's violent dialogues and gestures in the past and hold them against him in relation to this. Pragya might not...but I do.

But on announcement thing omg bang on! And WHY did they suddenly have him say this, think about this??? GaHhh driving me nuts wondering! Hehe.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmy-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Oh krishu gonna have to disagree with you on slap thing. I hate abhi's violent dialogues and gestures in the past and hold them against him in relation to this. Pragya might not...but I do.

But on announcement thing omg bang on! And WHY did they suddenly have him say this, think about this??? GaHhh driving me nuts wondering! Hehe.

The slap thing...am and still against it..never liked his violent behaviour or his hurtful actions..this slap was so not needed...Agree...

Was just saying I get it why she is not scared of him..why she does not flinch away from him...why the slap was there from the CV's POV...

As for me I am still waiting for him to damage that hand of his...wit the same violence he used it with 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putturani

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Oh yes like you I want to know why the CV's brought that up...why??LOL
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Oy cvs suno come here read this post :)
Amazing post :) Rani and Mina fabulous !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

putturani-mina-

Go to top