Can't stop smiling (and waiting!)

Posted: 8 years ago
Of all days, the wifi acted up last night. Just as I'm loading QH. !@#$%^&

Dayum, I thought. Tomorrow then. Already past midnight, I might as well sleep. I have yet to watch episode, but I couldn't help but to check out reviews and all.

My oh my!!!!

That fluttering of my heart, and yes, the smile on my face. AND only from reading. What will happen when I watch! As it is I'm hearing words like feels and MAGIC, and JUNOON! And teri meri??!! Oh my! Teri meri is magic. And it's their first meeting after the long separation. And they were shoe shopping? And their hands touched? And there were flashbacks!!? Gahhh!!! TERI MERI!

I. Want. To. Watch!

Alas, A computer with no speaker. A place that is not home. And not enough data on phone.

I just wanna cry.

And then.

And then, I saw this.

This.

THIS!

And. I mean. Gahhh!! This is just! Jyesss!! The smiles. The shock. The wonder. He sees her, he sees her not. And then there's me. Glee!!!

I mean.

I can't even.

And look at em monks! On the left. Hi fiving!? Hee!! I know I know, y'all glued to the pic...and not the background! But look now!

That's my gang right there! And we all scream...DRAMA!!!!!

Faru happy! And yes. Can't stop smilin!

BB, SJ and SB. One frame.

If you need to ask what's SB. Goway. Okay don't. Hehe! Ask and I'll tell you. Farz won't deny you today. 

Thanks for reading!

Farz⭐️

p/s SJ doesn't just stand for Surbhi Jyoti.

p/p/s 

;)

p/p/p/s Gotta wait for 8pm my time. How.

I love how you have given the background with the monks a new meaning ;) Here I am high fiving too! :D So when are we going to see this scene play out?   Thank you for this post!
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

I love how you have given the background with the monks a new meaning ;) Here I am high fiving too! :D So when are we going to see this scene play out?   Thank you for this post!

Nikki!!!

Hi five!!! All these pictures we are getting...they make me giddy with excitement!! And. I WANT MORE!☺️

Miss you!!

Missed you too Farz! I haven't seen the last two episodes. No luck at watching the repeat telecast either. Don't want to miss the Dharamsala epis. Oh yes, the pictures! With those beautiful locations in the backdrop! Such a delight. We want more!
FarzπŸ€—
The wait seems to be worth it. For everyone.😊
QH Promos never play out the way they are shown. But this time, anyway they play out, things look interesting. 

farzu awww u missed the epi ...

actually I too missed it ... but then caught up with it online later (since I don't get to watch the repeat 😳 )
the epi was good , well executed ... the drama quotient is up and that is what we enjoy πŸ˜‰
the wash room hit miss scene was done well ... all credits to the director, camera and editing team. The teri meri song (gosh too many memories with this one...sigh) ... was shot well too , especially I loved the scene where jannat feels the pull towards aahil but stops herself when she sees him behaving as a hubby to someone else . Aahil senses her touch, but would have loved it if he could recognize her from her eyes πŸ˜’ ..

and then our bb ...oh wow loved the way he was concerned about jannat and promising her he will be back to get her . He was in total command with the indian police to find SK.
and precap ... aahil jannat shaad all on way to dharamsala ...
the dharamsala epi will be superb looking forward to them
love this pic
all 3 shaad jannat aahil in a frame with the monks in the bg
this pic says so much...

faru 
BB looks yummy 😳..SB looks deadly 😳...two much in one frame ...
SJ looks divine in white ...white and yellow look great on her
its a joy for the eyes ...two plus two ...faru u know what that would be and yes we have two new initiates here as well !πŸ˜‰

would love to see them bond ...those few random scenes outside the ladies washroom were good ...wish some camaraderie is there !
😳
Originally posted by neenabinu

farzu awww u missed the epi ...

actually I too missed it ... but then caught up with it online later (since I don't get to watch the repeat 😳 )
the epi was good , well executed ... the drama quotient is up and that is what we enjoy πŸ˜‰
the wash room hit miss scene was done well ... all credits to the director, camera and editing team. The teri meri song (gosh too many memories with this one...sigh) ... was shot well too , especially I loved the scene where jannat feels the pull towards aahil but stops herself when she sees him behaving as a hubby to someone else . Aahil senses her touch, but would have loved it if he could recognize her from her eyes πŸ˜’ ..

and then our bb ...oh wow loved the way he was concerned about jannat and promising her he will be back to get her . He was in total command with the indian police to find SK.
and precap ... aahil jannat shaad all on way to dharamsala ...
the dharamsala epi will be superb looking forward to them

BB was totally in charge ...total paucity of capable uniformed men at the national airport i see! BB was dapper and how
and Nut was looking great in green ...yes even i had the same question as to why he didnt recognize the eyes but its been the sense of touch which played the more prominent role ...as depicted in the balloon scene ...so that did it 
what a episode ..all high on drama !
missed u nee
πŸ€—
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

Missed you too Farz! I haven't seen the last two episodes. No luck at watching the repeat telecast either. Don't want to miss the Dharamsala epis. Oh yes, the pictures! With those beautiful locations in the backdrop! Such a delight. We want more!

Yes yes!!

Beautiful location! Let's try not missing it today yeah!