India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Response to Sahil

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I love Sahil and Rajshri's videos and off-screen interactions, and I absolutely enjoy Sahil's sound bytes, because he's just so likeable and entertaining. While Yuvraj's exasperating, stupid and illogical actions onscreen don't impact my liking for the actor, my liking for the actor can't rescue the character. The same goes for Rajshri--and that's regrettable, because the chracter of Suhani had great potential that's been lost by making her a desperate, weepy sad sack with no self-respect. I've stopped watching and no longer want to even read updates unless someone on the forum discusses something that makes me curious.
So Sahil, liking you will not help the show, at least while those of us who react strongly to making Suhani a doormat and seeing Yuvraj as confused, selfish and not too smart feel anger at our favourite characters going down the tube.
Okay, Sahil, I love your eyes, I like your smile, I think you're a good actor, and I hope the cvs can develop Yuvraj and Suhani so that I once more WANT to watch the only hindi serial I have followed this long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top