Posted: 8 years ago
looking at the episodes.. it looks like revenge
as he said samaira..
not to trust a stranger she ll get trapped
he might use bonzo to trap her
kisika wajood tak mitane ke liya purani aag jalaye rakhna parta hai
and yesterday he told that uncle he is not thinking of coming back if he enters BS

my take are
1)piyali has earlier done somethng to his family or he might have lost his family so he came back to take revenge. that uncle looks like the one who took care of him
2) somethng related to his sister. some articles said he ll have a sister.. maybe in the accident samaira might have killed his sister
3) he wants to destroy BS. business rivalry. he is tryng to get close to sam to know about BS in details. 
4) sam's sister might have betrayed him...

i somehow think he wants to destroy BS. sam doesnot look like his actual target. she is just a way to get inside BS

what do u all think??
as aham said we ll be surprised in the end. so  what is the surprise??
Nice predictions.. really liking this mysterious man arjun. .. His real intensions are under tight wraps and sometimes he himself throwing some hints through his dialogues... aham got a very good character to portray after karn in mb. .. pity for sam if arjun intensions are to use her for achieving his mission...
Nice post, even i mentioned that in my last two previous posts,
He is here to destroy BS.. or to take revenge for Sis!!
All scenes are hinting that Arjun is here for revenge, bt if Aham said we will be surprised in the end, i hope just too surprise us or for the sake off twist they Dnt show he is send by Piyali, to keep a track on Sam!!
I don't know what Arjun's mission is but I do know that if he hurts Sammy Neil will kill him and Radhika will slap him😆 so he better not try anything fast!
Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

Nice predictions.. really liking this mysterious man arjun. .. His real intensions are under tight wraps and sometimes he himself throwing some hints through his dialogues... aham got a very good character to portray after karn in mb. .. pity for sam if arjun intensions are to use her for achieving his mission...

aham doing a great job no doubt..
his character is literally confusing us as well as sam.
n ya i feel for sam as he ll be using her 
Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post, even i mentioned that in my last two previous posts,
He is here to destroy BS.. or to take revenge for Sis!!

these are convincing.. 
Originally posted by Rihan05

All scenes are hinting that Arjun is here for revenge, bt if Aham said we will be surprised in the end, i hope just too surprise us or for the sake off twist they Dnt show he is send by Piyali, to keep a track on Sam!!

its revenge for sure but hope the reason ll be a good one..
lets wait ll it be a surprise or our guess ll come tmrw.
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I don't know what Arjun's mission is but I do know that if he hurts Sammy Neil will kill him and Radhika will slap him😆 so he better not try anything fast!

n u know i want that ðŸ˜†. i want to see how neil ll thrash him when sam's heartbreak ll happen.. i want to see neil stand fr his best friend and yes till then sara ll happen too,
so neil radhika together ll give arjun
You know when ppl wnat to destroy something it is often personal than professional and looking at Arjun's motivations I will definitely say it is something intimately related to his private life!  Edited by acoustichearts1 - 8 years ago