Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here (Page 82)

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I totally support by what Alia said
And that's feeling every BW star in way will resonate

You will support your loved ones no matter what, even though they are at wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
These BW celebrities need to shut up and stop giving expertise comments!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanYD.AH

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Originally posted by Memyself09

Some people think that Salman is being jailed because he is a celeb and the justice system just wants to make an example of him,but that is not the case. He did cause that accident and there were people who suffered a hell lot more than his family. Actions do have consequences, even if you are a superstar. Why do people don't want him jailed? yes, he has contributed a lot for many causes but there is a reason that laws exist.

Trust me, it's not like we do not want Justice to prevail.. But truly there are 1000 more cases of crimes like terrorisms, cold-blooded murders and rapes.. From where I see this case is, the whole trial has made Salman's life miserable for last 13 yrs.. Although some people see his charity as a way to fool the law and judiciary, but personally I think he tried to redeem himself, and he started charity out of redemption.. Even the great Ashoka has killed 99 brothers of his before he started his redemption.. (Please note, I am not comparing Salman the 'killer' with the GREAT Ashoka, this is JUST an example)..

I think the 13 yrs of trauma and uncertainty of the trial, media haunting him and all is enough punishment for a criminal like Salman who did not do the accident/murder on purpose.. Even the Victim's family was ready to settle for money as it could help them lead a better life..

Practicality is, if Salman wasn't a known figure and JUST rich, the family would have settled for money offline LONG back and they would be content too .. I have been through such hit-and-run case personally.. If the killer/murderer/driver is an ordinary man, we see it from an angle and we are less vindictive.. But when the driver/murderer is a powerful and rich man, the whole perspective changes and we want punishment by hook or by crook..

This is also sad.. Anyways, let's hope whatever happens, happens for everyone's good.. Not just in favor of some crazy fanz of Salman's/crazy haters of Salman's..Smile

You made some valid points! It was manslaughter not premeditated murder! It would make a huge difference here in the US. But I still think using his charity work in court is lame. I defeats the purpose of charity or redemption. Most people do charity without ever speaking about it! 

Even though I am not that familiar with US laws, still that's why I guess the India Laws seems too much for me. I see people calling people like Salman a murderer while for me he isn't as I am used to U.S laws. He didn't go kill someone deliberately, so I don't call him or any person similar a murderer. 
But I wish U.S laws were strict on pedophiles. rapists. child molesters, and murderers, drug traffickers etc, but they aren't sadly :( They should all get death penalty! 

I dont think he is innocent either. Everyone should know NOT to drive drunk. It can be dangerous. He clearly didn't show remorse at the crime site he ran away when he could have helped the victim. And lying about it in court? Saying he was only drinking water? He def deserves to serve time. Charity is not enough to redeem a crime this great.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 06 May 2015 at 1:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanlovely_ladyAllBlacks1YD.AH

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
so wikipedia is already updted that he is guilty
that was quick

YD.AH

Javed__ Goldie
Javed__
Javed__

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Heart broken at the verdict against @BeingSalmanKhan.Prayers & strength to him & his wonderful family.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

so wikipedia is already updted that he is guilty
that was quick

wiki chhodo, there's a BBC article!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32603596

DianaPrince

Bhaadmejaa Goldie
Bhaadmejaa
Bhaadmejaa

This thread is so distracting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChippeshwiniBeautyful_Mess

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Javed__

It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level...will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what...

His career is almost over. Relying on bhai or his fans to revive his career won't help Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanMoodyblueMeherbaanScorpio_VelvetprincessunaraYD.AH

Go to top