Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here (Page 152)

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
being sad for salman's family doesnt mean being ok with victim dying or his family's cries.may be they felt sad on this too when happened.also talking abt law different for different ppl doesnt mean defending the criminal..atleast not always
everythng is assumed here in this forum LOL 
anyways wht am i doing here..everythng is being done now.lets see aage kya hota hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Another sane tweet! Hallelujah!

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan 36s37 seconds ago

As much as I love #SalmanKhan , tweets by some of his friends are ludicrous! Blaming government & homeless people is pathetic. #SalmanGuilty

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602IAmLuvBollynoor321DianaPrinceangrybreadMeherbaanScorpio_VelvetKamala05princessunaraYD.AH

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

well keeping salman's case aside...
Its time for modi sarkar to built houses for the homeless...they need a home and job to survive...for better lifestyle...there can be many more such cases in future...its better to take precaution...do your responsibility for the needy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAGDYD.AH

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Originally posted by MissBahanji

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Salman was wrong and i'm glad justice has prevailed..Thumbs Up

I don't understand the law.. Don't know y different punishment for different people on similar cases.. Feeling weird that Salman case is being used to prove law is above all.. Then what about the others who are roaming scot free? Especially someone like that Juvenile rapist who will be released as he was a minor while doing that hideous crime? If law is above all, be neutral to all.. And politicians? Huh..No comments...Heart goes out for Salman and his family.

And what more did ppl expect from these BW celebs.. They can't go against the court nor would want to talk against Salman as salman has really indeed hepled many at many instances.. But some celebs can just shut up.. going overboard.

And some people are being so insensitive that they are making fun of Alvira and Arpita crying. Dono what do they expect when one's family member is being sent to jail.. Sick..Dead

Its a mixed feeling for me.. Glad about justice prevailing but feeling very terrible for Salman and His family. May god give them the strength..
so salman shud be sentenced after the whole world is sentenced for their crime! 
why do every salman supporters are bringing every nuisance in this world to diss judiciary? Juvenile rapist was sentenced according to the laws. just becoz of tat case, law is being changed now. leave tat aside. 
and mind u the case was not delayed for the reasons like "kaan me dard tha". My heart certainly does not go for salman. he left the people to die there. 

and helping:- marketing babes marketing. they got fame for tat and tax reduction. Celebs and their charity  most of the time is a cover up. 

Did i say Salman was right?? Ofcourse he let a guy die on the road and that's absolutely wrong..IMO, he shld have been punished when the crime was done.. all these years of drag was nonsense.. He would have served punishment and been out by now if justice had prevailed years ago..

And where did  i say he should be punished after whole world is sentenced? Don't just assume things. All i said is y are different people being treated differently. Be neutral to all and punish all those who are guilty.. Quoted an example about the rapist coz it was recent. There are Many more such cases around..

All i said is my heart goes out for salman and his family and if yours doesn't , that's your wish.. And for me salman is a changed personality.. Again doesn't take away the fact that what he did was wrong.. I never spoke about his charity and all..

Edited by -MariaMars- - 06 May 2015 at 3:51am
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
And TImesExpress joins the Babbling bumbling band of baboons by tweetin this:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

just How many celebrties have lost fans today based on their stupid insensitive tweets?

They are stupid. We should be smart...and make a list of them so that we don't fill their money coffers by watching any of their films or buying any of their music! Social media gives US a lot of power too! Not just stars so that fans can worship and make them rich blindly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-PRAGD

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYa_Premeer

And TImesExpress joins the Babbling bumbling band of baboons by tweetin this:

India existed before he was bornSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketsam1602swati82noor321-allizwell-atominisMeherbaanStar_girlPRAGDHeyDeviMaiyyaprincessunaraYD.AH

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

parents are parents...you only can feel bad for them...that is human emotions...
I am saying for both families...salman and victim family...both families lost their son

Lol @ "lost their sons".
LOL Like please, Salman IS alive. That's the bloody difference. Ridiculous comparison. You are free to feel bad for the family or whatever but don't try to humanize the murderer himself. A murderer is a murderer. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketPantheraatominisMeherbaanprincessunara

Go to top