Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 143

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't live in India. Don't know how the justice system works. I don't think it is a democratic country at all. Even though I live in the U.S. and raised here, many Americans will believe that this is a conspiracy.   Salman could be a victim. What if he is being framed like Sanjay Dutt? I am sure a lot of Salman fans are sad today. I am not even his fan. But sad for him. What about Salman's family? No one is issuing a statement?? Like Whitney Houston's death, I can consider Salman Khan's conviction a tragedy. I treasure HDDCS and HAHK. He was brilliant in those movies. We cannot discount this man's popularity and connection with the audience. I am sad and want to cry when I work at Boeing today. I value freedom. But if it is not a conspiracy, Salman should serve the time. But isn't it fishy people are after him to go to prison at 50 years old? Why should a old man go to prison? Throw out the case and I hope Salman gets the conviction overturned. India is corrupt!!!   ðŸ˜­
Posted: 8 years ago
Members are asked to continue discussions in the new thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4372137