Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here (Page 118)

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Live from NDTV. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 06 May 2015 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar9.00

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602Breather-CalmChor-HollymirchiAnnaElsaBaarish.Moodybluenoor321UglyDuckling.Hermione..AllBlacks1nkapoor001anitaraniBinKuchKahe...Amri..Moonshadow.MeherbaanBullsEye777*Dev.*princessunaraBeautyful_MessYD.AHTheRagernaadanmasakalli

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Sab se Pehle Aishwariya ko ander karo.. na wo breakup karti na yeh sab hota.. saari ghalti to uski hai.. poor footpath and people sleeping on it.. Heartbroken Sallu had no other way..

We should throw people like you in jail for speaking so illogically.

Heartbroken Sallu had no other way... but to drink and drive and kill people and lie in court?

Dead
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati82

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think this is Sunjay Khan's daughter Farah, not the famous director.  This idiot is Hrithik's ex sister in law.  

Her husband's a massive drug dealer isn't he...
she must be high on drugs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82IAmLuvBolly

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

To show solidarity these celebs should be asked to court arrest. Lets see how many do that. 
everytime i see ur comment i want to have a hajmola or hajmola candy. LOL

BullsEye777

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by abby_girl30

Why isn't #cutforSalman trending??? I expected more from his fans Tongue
And cut what??

Small cuts on arms like 1D fans did for Zayn to return back to the band LOL

Beautyful_Mess

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Makes me wonder what would have happened had Salman Khan tried to save the victims and took them to hospital instead of running away in panic, accepted his mistake and pleaded guilty,apologized with his heart, tried to help the family members of victims financially and otherwise. Perhaps he would have still got the same term,but he would have served it long back and rebuild his life with a clean conscience. He would have gotten support. Accident was not his intention, it was perhaps even out of his control. But what he did after that to hide his mistake has been his decision and his choice. And he will have to pay for it,sooner or later. If only he could own up to his actions and faced the consequences, he would have been at peace long back, but instead he chooses to live a life of duplicity filled with fear and uncertainty. I am sure he will go to HC and then SC and perhaps delay the decision for few more years. But I just feel sorry... Sorry for the victims, their family and the life Salman Khan has chose for himself.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1602BreatherAnnaElsaHermione..UglyDuckling.Moodyblueabby_girl30noor321anitaraniDianaPrincePadfoot_Prongs_Darling_Sultan_Of_SwingBinKuchKahe...Amri..BullsEye777Pehchaan.KaunMoonshadow....-Riya-...nkapoor001princessunaraTheRagerYD.AH

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Well, I feel you whether you're making sense or not..
I wanted him to get some kinda punishment for drinking and driving :/
Cuz someone died and we shld take that into consideration too, he had a family and they lost a loved one
Which is probably the most painful thing ever, so I wanted them to get some sense of closure..
But like you, I have been watching Salman since years now, and I always liked him..and I don't know if it's right or wrong to be sad for him, but I'm sad and that's that.

Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

It doesnt need to make senseOuch I know what you mean.. I haven't watched 80% of post-Y2K SK movies (Masala ones) but I grew up watching his old movies.. But still I absolutely love him for what he has become post Y2K.. Confused 600 Heart Operations and good amount of charity.. Not everyone tries to correct the crimes they do.. We give punishment to make him realize his mistakes which in this case he already realized way back.. 

I am happy being a hardcore SK fan and I am also happy he is going to serve his share of punishment.. This would make him complete, resting and calm with no burden of his crime anymore .. 

#WeLoveYouSalman..Tongue

I wouldn't really call myself a fan-and it's not so much about him as a person or an actor for me! It's just about me..about having these ideas and memories in my head which were manifestations of movies he did/roles he played..when the verdict flashed all those things came flooding back..and I need to deal with it..and I'll probably be okay in the next 10-15 minutes..coz I'm definitely more calm than I was when I first logged in! 

Need to log out..thanks guys for listening/reading! Hope you guys get closure soon:)

Beautyful_Mess

Go to top