Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously these celebrities need a smack on the head..
I didn't know BW was full of idiots
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great I can continue disliking Sid...phattu
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deccan Chronicle @DeccanChronicle  

#NewsAlert: Salman Khan's driver Ashok Singh faces perjury charges for misleading court and investigation. #SalmanVerdict

8 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet8
 Favorite4
Follow
More
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have you guys seen that? 

Oh, there's collateral damage too! Salman's driver, Eros International are the victims

While falling Khan seems to have taken his associates down with him. First in line was Ashok Singh, Khan's driver who had sprung a surprise on the prosecution in the eleventh hour, claiming he was behind the accident. Now, perjury charges have been slapped on him.

Eros International, producers of Khan's upcoming film 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan', has taken a beating. The moment the verdict came out, the companies shares started falling. Shares of Eros International declined by over four percent to Rs 388. The trialer of the multi crore film was set for release on 22 May. Media reports had earlier said Eros awaiting the verdict to freeze their plans for the film's distribution. With the conviction of the star, there could be some hiccups in the release of the film.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saste mein choot gaya... ab Sanju baba ki tarah yeh bhi ghar-parivar ka bahana banakar ..parole pe parole lekar justice ka mazaak udayega
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank The lord. 
He still didn't diss the judgement phew. i understand the attachment and all  hell even i am feeling bad for salman   but hey it's  fair and square and he should be punished. 

Varun SURESH DhawanVerified account@Varun_dvn

Sometimes your personally attached to a person so reactions are emmotional he is family for me #IStandWithSalmanKhan

DianaPrince thumbnail

Embedded image permalink
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next charity, Being inmate.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MissBahanji

Deccan Chronicle @DeccanChronicle  

#NewsAlert: Salman Khan's driver Ashok Singh faces perjury charges for misleading court and investigation. #SalmanVerdict

8 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet8
 Favorite4
Follow
More

This is good! So many times people take perjury lightly. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No point comparing Salman's term of 5 years with others like Pareira or Nanda.. Others must have tried to buy witnesses like he did but they didn't try to put the blame on others or indirectly cause  death of key witnesses who didn't toe the line.. A bigger sentence can be taken as some little justice for the police constable Patil who stood by the truth..