Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Harish Salve should change his last name
from Salve to Slave 😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
India Today @IndiaToday

Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in jail, bail plea to be heard shortly #SalmanVerdict

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Govt should increase tax of these BW douches and and build homes for those in streets. Lets see how many of these blaming the poor will agree to that. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is the REAL world of Bollywood... Showing support for a man who injured and killed. BW disgusts me right now! And half those stars speaking on the case are stars that I actually love. And they disappoint! :(
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preity Zinta retweeting tweets supporting Salman...where is the so-called woman of justice now? When her ex bf misbehaved wid her, she went to seek sympathy from everyone...what now? The victim doesnt deserve sympathy here just bcoz he was poor?
 Preity zinta retweeted
Priya Gupta @priyaguptatimes  

Salman Khan pays the price of being a superstar...got a more harsh jugdement than comparable cases quoted @BeingSalmanKhan

620 retweets514 favorites
 Retweet620
 Favorite514
Follow
More
 Preity zinta retweeted
Sarita A Tanwar @SaritaTanwar  

Alistair Pereira gets 3 years for accident that killed seven people. Salman Khan gets five years. Paying a price for being a celebrity?

1,128 retweets888 favorites
 Retweet1.1K
 Favorite888
Follow
More
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Farah Khan Ali is being blasted on Times Now by this really hot reporter. He isn't even letting her speak lol. 
😆
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

This is the REAL world of Bollywood... Showing support for a man who injured and killed. BW disgusts me right now! And half those stars speaking on the case are stars that I actually love. And they disappoint! :(

Sadly all that matters to them is money, fame and important connections, they will never risk their asses but the least they can do is shut their mouths.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
W*F man...mods joined my thread to this! Waise hazaar threads Deepika pe open rahenge but ek Salman pe open kr diya toh sab ko club kr dia ðŸ˜µ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know in the States we have  more empty houses that can be given to family who don't own one, and still have leftovers. Yet, we complain  These is really pathetic to see a industry mocks itself. Their need to get out of their little bubbles..🤢 Edited by siberianpigeon - 8 years ago