Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ZaYa_Premeer

i guess he was also found guilty of Perjury which is is pretty darn serious since you lied to court under oath. So I guess , his 5 year jail term also includes for perjury.

I guess the session judge who presided over the case got pretty pissed off with all the lying testimony of the defence that he gave a harsher sentence.

And the chances of his bail being allowed is less because of the perjury.

Yeh "perjury" wala concept sirf phoren mein chalta hai ... don't expect that courts will even take that into account ...

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my, the victim was blamed?! How atrocious

I hope the victim's family gets more compensation.. I hope he doesn't get bail either. By appealing to higher court he's adding to the already innumerable pending cases. He's proven guilty and that's that. :(
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sir Ravindra Jadeja @SirJadeja
BREAKING: Sohail Khan & Arbaaz Khan Found Uploading Resume On Naukri .com. #SalmanVerdict
bips thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

That was over night...this is over lunch. 

Teesta Setalvad was being denied bail repeatedly by gujarat HC for financial fraud amounting to 2 crores ... SC moved bec the denial of bail made no sense given the crime ... plus there were accusations that the court was politically motivated
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Chances are that he will get bail today...will have to wait for the official version

Edited by Thrasher - 8 years ago
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

This idiot needs to first fix his grammar, punctuation probably go back to school as a whole and then log out of his account as soon as possible..

Isn't it good that we know what his thinking is like?! Good singer but I for one am not going to fill his money coffers by every buying any of his music ever again. He can go back to where he came from.

Someone needs to create a hashtag that says not to buy his music and it needs to trend.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God
God @GyanOfGod
What goes around, comes around. #SalmanVerdict
bips thumbnail
If this was any other country, Salman wouldn't have killed anyone, says @FarahKhanAli to CNN IBN #SalmanVerdict

Famous ho gayi yaar ... interview on cnn ibn ... balle balle! ... her life mission achieved
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bips

Yeh "perjury" wala concept sirf phoren mein chalta hai ... don't expect that courts will even take that into account ...

Then "lo gayee bhais paani mein" But seriously! Damn!! 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
User Actions
  Follow
abhijeet@abhijeetsinger

Come out fraternity, support @BeingSalmanKhan boldly not hypocriticly Roads footpath r not meant 4 sleeping, not driver's or alcohol's fault

Mumbai, Maharashtra
abhijeet @abhijeetsinger  

Roads are meant for cars and dogs not for people sleeping on them.. @BeingSalmanKhan is not at fault at all..@arbaazSkhan @sonakshisinha

191 retweets162 favorites
 Retweet191
 Favorite162
Follow
More

abhijeet @abhijeetsinger  

Kutta rd pe soyega kutte ki maut marega, roads garib ke baap ki nahi hai I ws homles an year nvr slept on rd @BeingSalmanKhan @sonakshisinha

abhijeet @abhijeetsinger  

Mumbai ke road Aur footpath pe sone ka shauk hai ?? Y not at your village no vehicles to kill u.. Support @BeingSalmanKhan @sonakshisinha

abhijeet @abhijeetsinger  

Suicide is crime so is sleeping on footpath..80% homeles film ppl strugld achievd stardom but never slept on footpath @BeingSalmanKhan

sushmita sen @thesushmitasen  

There is an enormous difference between being a criminal and being human. True justice is then served. Keep d faith @BeingSalmanKhan

191 retweets238 favorites
 Retweet191
 Favorite238
Follow
More
sushmita sen @thesushmitasen  

Prayers n strength 4 my friend @BeingSalmanKhan n his family. Harsh sentencing doesn't mean justice. Must appeal. Deeply saddened.

Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha  

Terrible news. Dnt knw wht to say except tht will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what. Hes a good man and no 1 can tk tht away frm him.

1,736 retweets2,314 favorites
 Retweet1.7K
 Favorite2.3K
Follow
More

Arjun Kapoor @arjunk26  

Cant wrap my head around what's happening,scary how fickle life is,hope n pray he emerges stronger like he has in the past @BeingSalmanKhan

1,290 retweets1,784 favorites
 Retweet1.3K
 Favorite1.8K
Follow
More
Arjun Kapoor @arjunk26  

It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level...will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what...

1,811 retweets2,095 favorites
 Retweet1.8K
 Favorite2.1K
Follow
More

User Actions
  Follow
Farah KhanVerified account@FarahKhanAli

The govt should be responsible for housing ppl.If no 1was sleeping on d road in any other country Salman wuld not have driven over anybody.

Retweet
Favorite
Follow
More
Edited by rits08 - 8 years ago