Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MissBahanji

so salman shud be sentenced after the whole world is sentenced for their crime! 

why do every salman supporters are bringing every nuisance in this world to diss judiciary? Juvenile rapist was sentenced according to the laws. just becoz of tat case, law is being changed now. leave tat aside. 
and mind u the case was not delayed for the reasons like "kaan me dard tha". My heart certainly does not go for salman. he left the people to die there. 

and helping:- marketing babes marketing. they got fame for tat and tax reduction. Celebs and their charity  most of the time is a cover up. 

Did i say Salman was right?? Ofcourse he let a guy die on the road and that's absolutely wrong..IMO, he shld have been punished when the crime was done.. all these years of drag was nonsense.. He would have served punishment and been out by now if justice had prevailed years ago..

And where did  i say he should be punished after whole world is sentenced? Don't just assume things. All i said is y are different people being treated differently. Be neutral to all and punish all those who are guilty.. Quoted an example about the rapist coz it was recent. There are Many more such cases around..

All i said is my heart goes out for salman and his family and if yours doesn't , that's your wish.. And for me salman is a changed personality.. Again doesn't take away the fact that what he did was wrong.. I never spoke about his charity and all..
Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And TImesExpress joins the Babbling bumbling band of baboons by tweetin this:
The Indian Express @IndianExpress  

Five years without @BeingSalmanKhan, is India ready? #SalmanVerdict

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bips

just How many celebrties have lost fans today based on their stupid insensitive tweets?

They are stupid. We should be smart...and make a list of them so that we don't fill their money coffers by watching any of their films or buying any of their music! Social media gives US a lot of power too! Not just stars so that fans can worship and make them rich blindly.
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZaYa_Premeer

And TImesExpress joins the Babbling bumbling band of baboons by tweetin this:

The Indian Express @IndianExpress  

Five years without @BeingSalmanKhan, is India ready? #SalmanVerdict

India existed before he was bornπŸ₯±
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

parents are parents...you only can feel bad for them...that is human emotions...
I am saying for both families...salman and victim family...both families lost their son

Lol @ "lost their sons".
πŸ˜† Like please, Salman IS alive. That's the bloody difference. Ridiculous comparison. You are free to feel bad for the family or whatever but don't try to humanize the murderer himself. A murderer is a murderer. 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

being sad for salman's family doesnt mean being ok with victim dying or his family's cries.may be they felt sad on this too when happened.also talking abt law different for different ppl doesnt mean defending the criminal..atleast not always

everythng is assumed here in this forum LOL 
anyways wht am i doing here..everythng is being done now.lets see aage kya hota hai

This πŸ‘πŸΌ
-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please don't quote or re-post those long long essays, koi nahin padh raha haiπŸ˜†
Someone make another thread. 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ZaYa_Premeer

They should have just called him in the first place if they were expecting a different sentence. Still think the Indian Judiciary System is a load of bullocks not because of this salman fiasco but took this many years to deliever this sentence.

Funny how all of sudden, some  bollywood celebrities just became Babbling bumbling Band of Baboons. Itna kyun frustrate ho rahe ho, he is going to get bailed, and they appealing the decision. Maybe because time is of the essence since I have read high court are going to be closed for the judicial vacation

Ram Jethmalani has officially lost his mind ... He is like Salman's lawyers on steroids ... In the sexual harassment case against Asaram Bapu, Jethmalani defended him saying that the girl suffered from a chronic disease that attracted men towards her ... go figure!

Does anyone else want to become a lawyer in india? No minimum intelligence requirement
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cop out. πŸ˜†

Farah Khan @FarahKhanAli  

And I never said that Salman was faultless. I said 5 yrs is very harsh punishment. He should get less Bec he is a good citizen otherwise