Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Salman was wrong and i'm glad justice has prevailed..👍🏼

I don't understand the law.. Don't know y different punishment for different people on similar cases.. Feeling weird that Salman case is being used to prove law is above all.. Then what about the others who are roaming scot free? Especially someone like that Juvenile rapist who will be released as he was a minor while doing that hideous crime? If law is above all, be neutral to all.. And politicians? Huh..No comments...Heart goes out for Salman and his family.

And what more did ppl expect from these BW celebs.. They can't go against the court nor would want to talk against Salman as salman has really indeed hepled many at many instances.. But some celebs can just shut up.. going overboard.

And some people are being so insensitive that they are making fun of Alvira and Arpita crying. Dono what do they expect when one's family member is being sent to jail.. Sick..🤢

Its a mixed feeling for me.. Glad about justice prevailing but feeling very terrible for Salman and His family. May god give them the strength..

so salman shud be sentenced after the whole world is sentenced for their crime! 
why do every salman supporters are bringing every nuisance in this world to diss judiciary? Juvenile rapist was sentenced according to the laws. just becoz of tat case, law is being changed now. leave tat aside. 
and mind u the case was not delayed for the reasons like "kaan me dard tha". My heart certainly does not go for salman. he left the people to die there. 

and helping:- marketing babes marketing. they got fame for tat and tax reduction. Celebs and their charity  most of the time is a cover up. 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Flawed-Beauty

Sidharth Shukla
@ sidharth_shukla
2m
No comments on the judgement but are
people allowed to sleep on the street
# SalmanVerdict

whattay idiot.

Its not like people decided, 'Lets make an excursion out of this trip and sleep in the pavement for fun.'

DianaPrince thumbnail
soha ali khan @sakpataudi  

It would be inappropriate to comment on the court's decision but my thoughts and prayers are with Salman bhai and his family.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
MediaCrooks @mediacrooks  

And heres the best part... Bombay HC instantly accepts Salman's plea for bail...

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There's a reason why I like this guy.

Ramesh Srivats @rameshsrivats

Now, waiting for Abhijeet to blame those dumb blackbucks for hanging around in the path of a bullet.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyway, what about Salman's connection with Dawood and the 1993 Mumbai blasts? Uska kuch nahi hoga?
Saif Ali Khan ka blackbuck case bhi start ho jayee. Usko bhi jail mein daalo. These people think they are divinity. Disgusting. 
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Error_404

Next charity, Being inmate.

😆 😆 Yup!
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
User Actions
 Following
Shaheen Bhatt@shaheenb

His crimes can't go unpunished. Justice has to and will be served. But you can't deny those who know and love him the right to hurt for him.

Another young wise Bhatt female 👍🏼

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Support Nepal.. @JainKamlesh989  View translation

@sagarcasm Breaking news Madhuri Dixit ke dono SAAJAN jail me

😆😆  Awesome.