Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Thank God Ranbir isn't on tweeter but m sure he'll spew some shit when asked during BV's promotion 

Ranbir does exaggeration like no other so its gonna be fun πŸ˜† But he is smart too..I expect him to say something like- ' Am not qualified enough to comment on the case but Salman sir is a great guy so my heart goes out to him & his family' πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Right now I honestly feel for the victims and their families and what they must be going through. Just think in their perspective...Wow!

5 years may seem less, but it is something. I just hope that he serves those 5 years without bail or parole. If you commit a crime, you will have to serve the consequences - even if that's 13 years later. I just wish he had confessed to his crime and admitted his mistake. I would have had so much respect for him. Right now I'm just teary eyed just thinking about the victims and their families.

And all the Bollywood folks...80% are supporting Salman, tweeting #IStandWithSalman. Really folks? I know he must be a friend, a good friend - but to support someone who injured and killed people? Come on... 🀒 🀒 If I had a friend who, God forbid, did that I would not be standing with them and praising them. So many celebs tweeting in favor of Salman disgusts me.

I really feel for his family...cause being a parent or a brother it's not easy. Salman is a great family guy...a great son and brother. That much credit I'll give to him.

I'm just happy that those victims and their families can have some peace now. 13 years later, they deserve it.

And sorry to the fans. I know it must be heartbreaking. </3Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 9 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
User Actions
  Follow
Yo Yo Honey SinghVerified account@asliyoyo

Heart breaking!! Stay strong @beingsalmankhan Feeling really sad, May god give you and your family a lot of strength.

-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Aamir has to be careful. After all he is Mr Satyamev Jayate.

yeh Deal bhi kya cheez hain πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am feeling bad for salman's mother...i remember his father was saying that...salman's mother fall very ill when he was first sentence to jail for the black buck issue...it was an honest emotional speech given by his father...being a father he too cried but hide his tears in a few peg of drinks...it was an emotional interview...i hope salman's parents is bless with strength
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

I am feeling bad for salman's mother...i remember his father was saying that...salman's mother fall very ill when he was first sentence to jail for the black buck issue...it was an honest emotional speech given by his father...being a father he too cried but hide his tears in a few peg of drinks...it was an emotional interview...i hope salman's parents is bless with strength

There is already news that she has fallen ill again... 😭😭😭
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i agree with everything and i wish there is more compensation for the victims
i mean 25,000 ??? W*F

and some bollywood people are tweeting as if there is nothing wrong in drunk and driving ...plush blaming victims for sleeping on footpath
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aww, it's twitter. Correct English sometimes goes out the window on social media, especially if you are rushing to say something.  Did I just defend Varun Dhawan?  I need to go to bed. 

And he needs to activate his autocorrect, it would have fixed his "emmotional" issue right away πŸ˜†

Haha sweet of you to defend him. Yeah i should excuse him today...he's sad...yes he really does need to use autocorrect. 
bigDecs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

imagine the family who died who much their loved ones would have cried because theylll never see them again salman father is the reason why salman is how he is 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These disgusting people. -_-
Their true, insensitive, sick faces come out the minute anything threatens their fraternity. Only because you losers are in India, you losers are treated like gods. Respect the country, its laws and people. Disgusting. -_- Lol @ people crying about Salman's family. What about the families of people he murdered? 
Where is SRK anyway? 

Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago