Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 111

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
And guys can you p[lease stop posting Abhijeet's tweets.

The man is disgusting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

He didn't say something crazy to start with, so I don't think he's clarifying his tweet
But I can be wrong

I meant clarifying as in not wanting anyone to compare his position here to what the other two were saying.  
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
abp news told earlier salman has got max punishment in fatal accidents including an automobile till now..as told by defense lawyers too.before,2-3 yrs were the punishment period so its quite historic decision
meanwhile aaj tak discussing on compensation asked by victims family which will not be given after decision was made

arthur road jail has done all preparations for arrival of sallu
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i hope vivek tweets something after ðŸ¥³
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ok people Good night it's past 5 am. here's hoping alaa doesn't end up saying somethign stupid later
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Whats wrong with that??

You cannot compere. Salman tried misleading the court, perjury , so many other charges which are legal offenses . He has multiple sections on him which is why his sentence is longer . But B-town being idiot. So.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Whats wrong with that??

It's like you agree that he got more term for being a celebrity only just cz one other convict got less than him. That's a stupid ass logic in my book
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Add Retish to your list also as he tweeted something very similar to Varun.  

Personally Alia, Massand are tops, followed by Aftab and Rishi.

I didn't like the others brining up how nice he is because I took as a plea for leniency just like his defense team. And I don't like Raghu's tweet, or Sid retweeting it, because criminal politicians is a very irrelevant subject to the issue at hand today.  

I always knew Ritesih was level headed.. don't mind Varun retweeting that tweet.. doesn't say anything bad..😆 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

They were tried for less charges of rash driving and homicide. If Sallu hadnt delayed the case he too would have been tried under the same charges and got max 2 years. 

That is also very true.. This happened to Pareira when he appealed against the initial 6months and High Court made it 2 or 3 years.. Nanda's was the only other case that dragged on for around so long  with 2 years RI..

My point was to not compare Salman's 5 years with that of what others received because he did try to play as many tricks as possible to save himself and it is not just the people who died under the wheels who needed justice..  
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Salman Khan Leaves With Family For Court For The Final Hearing Of The Hit And Run Case - Actor Sentenced To Five Years Of Jail

Salman Khan left his residence for the final hearing of the hit and run case in Mumbai on6 May 2015. Media reports say that Salman has been convicted of all 8 charges against him including culpable homicide not amounting to murder. 

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/salman-khan-leaves-with-family-for-court-for-the-final-hearing-of-the-hit-and-run-case-actor-sentenced-to-five-years-of-jail/