Originally posted by abby_girl30

I am really excited to see Arnab Goswami's show today 😃

arjun and bolly people should  come on it. ðŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

abhijeet is not being sarcastic
he actually believes in  it

on ABP news

OMGG he thinks that people sleeping on the footpath should die? 😡 Loser kahin ka..
Originally posted by -Arsal-

First things first.

If Salman wants to get out, he needs to fire those lawyers and find someone competent.

Because that was one of the worst high profile defenses I have ever read.(Read when you have the by CouponDropDown"> money to hire the best of the bets).

And I am talking purely from the Law angle of this. Niether I am defending Salman not calling for him to be hanged.😆

The defense usually is a dummy lawyer in these cases. High profile lawyers play it from the background, by playing these arguments they try to delay the verdict and basically play public sentiments. Have him sprout of about Salman's illness and you have die-hard fans buying it , just like how everyone will use being human as an argument. Pretty smart, pr move, actually. 
Bang on!!

Imaan Sheikh @SheikhImaan

Everyone's a hypocrite to some extent, but today Twitter's been an eye-openingly grand exhibition of celeb hypocrisy. #TheFaultInOurStars

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Now shove it up your ass and stop making fun of fans.

didn't you make a thread on slumgod and heisenberg?Wasn't that making fun of them??
Abhijeet ki keh kar le rahe hai ABP News pe 
Originally posted by -Arsal-

How is five years nothing??

Even a single year is a huge deal.

Because his lawyers will move on to High and Supreme court next and do the rounds for the next ten years. Salman will grow old and die before going to jail lol. If they wanted it to make sense, they should've given him a full ten even though it will never happen. 
Originally posted by Abhinaya08

SidM retweeted this.

Sidharth Malhotra retweeted

I'm not commenting on the Salman verdict at all. Just waiting to see criminal politicians brought to justice. Will that ever happen?

Ohh Sid why? Why why why?

Oh well, not as good as Alia's but it's definitely not the worst thing that has been tweeted or retweeted today. 
Originally posted by Star_girl

Five years is nothing. It's similar to a slap on the wrist. -_- Everyone who is showing sickening solidarity should also be thrown into jail. There is a difference between sympathy and outright stupidity. 
But anyway, I for one expected nothing so I am marginally happy. This just creates another fresh brand-name for Salman to exploit. Nothing else. He would ride on the sympathy wave created by general media once more. Disgusting. 

@Bold. +1 
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Arre Karan ki Shuddhi ka kya hoga??? 😭

Shera will replace him 😉