Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Everyday Varun proves how intelligent & tactful a guy he is πŸ˜†  His is one of the most well balanced tweets..He supported Salman & praised him yet made sure not to diss the judiciary..And there was a point when i thought he is an idiot..Boy, is he smart or what πŸ˜†

and aloo proud of babies.

arjun & parineeti lost respect moon kala karwa dia idiots ne esp arjun like what teh f**k It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level..
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Hain?? Abhijeet ne party badal li.. Abhijeet jee needs some tweeting classes.. very hard to decipher his tweets..πŸ˜• Is she dissing them or is he serious?

He IS Serious ... Saying if you sleep on the road like a dog, then you will die like a dog. Said he was homeless for a year but himself never slept on the road ... *face palm*
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

What is he trying to prove?? πŸ˜• People need to shut up , like seriously. These BW people are annoying as hell.

Kutte ke maut marega is so derogatory to tht deceased person😑 only because u didnt sleep when you were homeless doesnt mean others will do the same...ridiculous.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Arjun and Farah. Wow.

Talk about being hypocrites. The biggest idiots the world has ever seen.

Try this Abhijeet guy 🀒
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I agree...I was kinda feeling sad today and thinking of all the lovely memories of his films. Its as if an era has ended. But the wrong has to be punished. 

I cant believe am feeling bad for him..He deserves to be punished..Anyone who is guilty deserves to be punished..Yet i cant help but feel sorry especially for his family & his fans..Salman is really really lucky to have such fans..I'd still tell them to get over it cos no celeb is worth it but i cant get myself to mock their feelings..
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -CalmChor-

Shera velle ho gaya re πŸ˜­

πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bips

He IS Serious ... Saying if you sleep on the road like a dog, then you will die like a dog. Said he was homeless for a year but himself never slept on the road ... *face palm*

W*FFF... 😑
How many movies has Salman signed and haven't finished shooting yet? Will they be cancelled or he will be able to finish them?πŸ˜•
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ameesha patel
Verified account@ameesha_patel

Just not fair on @BeingSalmanKhan . My prayers w him n his family to be strong. We r all with u

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood star Salman Khan was sentenced to five-years of imprisonment in the 2002 hit-and-run case by Mumbai sessions court on Wednesday.

Earlier in the day, the verdict was pronounced by sessions judge DW Deshpande.

In the verdict, Salman Khan was convicted of all the charges against him, including the culpable homicide (not amounting to murder) under section 304 (part 2).

Since the prison sentence is of more than three years, Salman Khan can't apply for bail in sessions court. He will have to move to Bombay High Court with the bail application. So the superstar will be taken into police custody on Wednesday and will have to spend the night behind bars.

Meanwhile, Salman Khan's lawyers have a huge task ahead of them. The High Court goes on vacation from Friday and to secure a bail for him before that would require a herculean effort on their part.

Salman Khan has been found guilty on all eight charges under IPC.

The actor has been convicted under IPC sections 304 part II (culpable homicide not amounting to murder); 279 (rash and negligent driving); 337 & 338 (causing hurt by act endangering life and causing grievous hurt respectively); 427 (mischief causing damage to property).

Under Motor Vehicles Act, Khan was convicted under Sections 34(a), (b) read with 181 (driving vehicle in contravention of rules) and 185 (driving at great speed after consuming alcohol).