Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

To show solidarity these celebs should be asked to court arrest. Lets see how many do that. 

everytime i see ur comment i want to have a hajmola or hajmola candy. 😆
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

And cut what??

Small cuts on arms like 1D fans did for Zayn to return back to the band 😆
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Makes me wonder what would have happened had Salman Khan tried to save the victims and took them to hospital instead of running away in panic, accepted his mistake and pleaded guilty,apologized with his heart, tried to help the family members of victims financially and otherwise. Perhaps he would have still got the same term,but he would have served it long back and rebuild his life with a clean conscience. He would have gotten support. Accident was not his intention, it was perhaps even out of his control. But what he did after that to hide his mistake has been his decision and his choice. And he will have to pay for it,sooner or later. If only he could own up to his actions and faced the consequences, he would have been at peace long back, but instead he chooses to live a life of duplicity filled with fear and uncertainty. I am sure he will go to HC and then SC and perhaps delay the decision for few more years. But I just feel sorry... Sorry for the victims, their family and the life Salman Khan has chose for himself.

humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Well, I feel you whether you're making sense or not..
I wanted him to get some kinda punishment for drinking and driving :/
Cuz someone died and we shld take that into consideration too, he had a family and they lost a loved one
Which is probably the most painful thing ever, so I wanted them to get some sense of closure..
But like you, I have been watching Salman since years now, and I always liked him..and I don't know if it's right or wrong to be sad for him, but I'm sad and that's that.

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

It doesnt need to make sense I know what you mean.. I haven't watched 80% of post-Y2K SK movies (Masala ones) but I grew up watching his old movies.. But still I absolutely love him for what he has become post Y2K.. ðŸ˜• 600 Heart Operations and good amount of charity.. Not everyone tries to correct the crimes they do.. We give punishment to make him realize his mistakes which in this case he already realized way back.. 

I am happy being a hardcore SK fan and I am also happy he is going to serve his share of punishment.. This would make him complete, resting and calm with no burden of his crime anymore .. 

#WeLoveYouSalman..😛

I wouldn't really call myself a fan-and it's not so much about him as a person or an actor for me! It's just about me..about having these ideas and memories in my head which were manifestations of movies he did/roles he played..when the verdict flashed all those things came flooding back..and I need to deal with it..and I'll probably be okay in the next 10-15 minutes..coz I'm definitely more calm than I was when I first logged in! 

Need to log out..thanks guys for listening/reading! Hope you guys get closure soon:)

DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: ponymo

We should throw people like you in jail for speaking so illogically.

Heartbroken Sallu had no other way... but to drink and drive and kill people and lie in court?

🤢

#Sarcasm

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mages

this thread seems to make salman a terrorist...cold-blooded murderer...serial killer...

yes...salman is wrong...drunk driving is an offence..he should be punished...but that doesn't mean the victims are right and innocent...first of all...is foothpath is a place to sleep when they are so many cars...being driving in conscious state and drunk state driving around crazily at the middle of the night...giving excuses as poverty is lame...your safety comes first...either go home or find a place...secondly corrupted government of India...if they look around the globe...its shame that the entire world has achieve heights of success...revamp their country...build so many properties for their people that sleeping on footpath has been reduced and in certain places its banned(my country singapore)...they have a stable fair law for their people...immediate action if convicted by law not drag a case for 20 yrs...if instead of stuffing their pockets with public hard earned money...they unite to change their country to a safe and better place...all this would not have happen...the first in every country law is when an accident or drunk driving happens...vehicle license are confiscated by the police and ceased on the spot that the drivers cannot drive a vehicle again...there is always traffic police patrolling every hour to catch illegal parking...drunk driving...if caught bring them to custody...where are this basic laws in India when most countries practices this law...there should be ministers helping their people in the need of their difficult times...there should be tracking system in taxis...autos...buses to locate drivers...keeping the fear in their hearts...they are being watched...some countries has this system...my country has this law going for years...still going strong...i don't say crime doesn't happen...but its reduced...most countries womens are safe...less accidents happens...reduce of drunk driving...rapes...due to such laws...what is India actually...such a beautiful country filled with mysteries mythology...histories...gods country...this corruppted people ruin the whole country...Delhi which is famously known for capital of India...is now known as capital of rape...the country has become a serious joke...

salman is wrong in drunk driving...so does the victims who slept on foothpath...so does the government who can't even provide basic facilities to their people...create a strict law...revamp the country...its shame to know in 21st century mordern technology world...there are people sleeping on footpath...roads...there are people begging for money...food...

Kehna kya chahte ho ? Kyunki "either go home or find a place" - this is like saying - "they don't have bread, let them eat cake" ... they are sleeping on the footpath bec they don't have ANY place to go ...  unhe aapke ghar bhej den kya?

... Aur Government ko bhi lapet lo ... ussi govt and corrupt politicians ki help lene wale hain bhai jaan in future days
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ponymo

We should throw people like you in jail for speaking so illogically.

Heartbroken Sallu had no other way... but to drink and drive and kill people and lie in court?

🤢

People are taking me seriously.. I think I would give a good competition to these celebs tweets..🤣

You looked at that one comment ehh and assumed whatever you wanted.. Hilarious..
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Formalities willtake 2 hours as the electricity was broke down. After that Salman is going to Jail. 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

I completely agree with you...i can understand the poverty issue but find a safe place...footpath is not a place to sleep...even cycling happens on a foothpath...whether its a car...lorry... bike or bicycle...footpath is definitely not a place to sleep...safety comes first...

as for salman...he did an offence...he should be punished...but punishment should be fair...any kind of public figure they has to go through the punishment ordinary citizen go through too

5 years - its too less of punishment to be honest!
What do you want 6 months?
And besides killing man, ruining lives of many, drinking while driving, he also misguided the court, wasting their time and judicaries time - it all accounts for an offense!

And yes I agree footpath is not place to sleep, but it doesnt mean Salman has every right to DRINK AND DRIVE and GO OVER A FOOTPATH
DianaPrince thumbnail
Zoom TV @ZoomTV  

Raj Babbar: Respect the verdict, Salman is a nice human being. He does charitable work. We all want his family to be strong in this period