Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Yeah! It's just that he's been a part of my childhood and I have these memories..I can't explain it..I feel like a horrible person coz I know there's a family who lost a member and a family which deserves this day-and it should be about them! And I know he'll probably get bail or parole or be in a luxury jail..But still! There are too many emotions..Like I know if he was let off I'd have ranted on and on about how the judiciary sucks and all of that! But now I'm just like-I don't know! I'm not even making a lot of sense!

It doesnt need to make sense I know what you mean.. I haven't watched 80% of post-Y2K SK movies (Masala ones) but I grew up watching his old movies.. But still I absolutely love him for what he has become post Y2K.. 😕 600 Heart Operations and good amount of charity.. Not everyone tries to correct the crimes they do.. We give punishment to make him realize his mistakes which in this case he already realized way back..

I am happy being a hardcore SK fan and I am also happy he is going to serve his share of punishment.. This would make him complete, resting and calm with no burden of his crime anymore ..

#WeLoveYouSalman..😛
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

They go on vaccation too?? :O

Stardust Magazine @Stardust_Magna  

LIVE: Bombay High Court goes on vacation on Friday. Defense doesn't have much time to appeal for bail. #SalmanVerdict

yup they go on vacations. some petition is going on to decrease or cancel their vacations. not likely to happen. 
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

foot path ko bhi 5 saal ke liye ander karo..😆

Alcohol ke bottles ko bhi😆😆
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

5 years is too less. They should have given full 10. 

This I agree.
Why isn't #cutforSalman trending??? I expected more from his fans 😛
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think this is Sunjay Khan's daughter Farah, not the famous director.  This idiot is Hrithik's ex sister in law.  

Her husband's a massive drug dealer isn't he...
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Yeah! It's just that he's been a part of my childhood and I have these memories..I can't explain it..I feel like a horrible person coz I know there's a family who lost a member and a family which deserves this day-and it should be about them! And I know he'll probably get bail or parole or be in a luxury jail..But still! There are too many emotions..Like I know if he was let off I'd have ranted on and on about how the judiciary sucks and all of that! But now I'm just like-I don't know! I'm not even making a lot of sense!

PS: glad you're in a similar space! IF is a safe haven where I knew I wouldn't be judged(as much as i would be in real life):)

Heyyy 

I totally understand exactly what some of you guys mean..🤗

I don't feel sorry for Salman, but I do feel bad for his family and his fans...
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Why is everyone surprised with BW's reactions? Did you miss their reactions for Sanjay Dutt's case?

Business economics , they will always try to cover it up with a sympathetic layer and Keep his brand going.
 But this time the backlash is too strong, because they all are making ridiculously dumb statements. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by awesomegurti

Alistair Pereira gets 3 years for accident that killed seven people. Salman Khan gets five years. Paying a price for being a celebrity?

he's getting the price for torturing us so many years with his weird humors, biased role as Bigg Boss host and giving us tons of brainless movies 😆