Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

rishi kapoor @chintskap

The Kapoors are with the Khans in
their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!

This is fine.. after all u would care for people u knew for long. Thankfully its not pathetic like Pari and Arjun's
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys, it's Farah Khan ALI  aka Suzzanne's sister..not Farah Khan the director tweeting that pile of rubbish...and Abhijeet is saying it's not the victim,driver, or alcohol's fault...and BW should quit blaming them to support Salman. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

User Actions
  Follow
Farah KhanVerified account@FarahKhanAli

It's like penalising a train driver because someone decided to cross the tracks and got killed in the bargain. #salmankhancase

Can someone shut her up? What a comparison..  

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa...well he got served...finally!! May be he can get bail or whatever next...but at least victim's family got justice now.
On the other side...really!! This side of fan following is beyond words... making salman bechara and victim here...wow!! Well nothing can open such people's eyes,but still... if nothing for once imagine that it could have been your family, your life, or if its not enough then it could have been salman itself... like ambani or someone like him could have done and then try to get away. Would that had been okay too?
For one thing sure,salman should be awarded for one thing...he has created the level of blind followers as of same level whoch race, religion, nationlity creates. I thought that only these things can devoid a human of the minimal essential humanity, but I guess I was wrong.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

this thread seems to make salman a terrorist...cold-blooded murderer...serial killer...

yes...salman is wrong...drunk driving is an offence..he should be punished...but that doesn't mean the victims are right and innocent...first of all...is foothpath is a place to sleep when they are so many cars...being driving in conscious state and drunk state driving around crazily at the middle of the night...giving excuses as poverty is lame...your safety comes first...either go home or find a place...secondly corrupted government of India...if they look around the globe...its shame that the entire world has achieve heights of success...revamp their country...build so many properties for their people that sleeping on footpath has been reduced and in certain places its banned(my country singapore)...they have a stable fair law for their people...immediate action if convicted by law not drag a case for 20 yrs...if instead of stuffing their pockets with public hard earned money...they unite to change their country to a safe and better place...all this would not have happen...the first in every country law is when an accident or drunk driving happens...vehicle license are confiscated by the police and ceased on the spot that the drivers cannot drive a vehicle again...there is always traffic police patrolling every hour to catch illegal parking...drunk driving...if caught bring them to custody...where are this basic laws in India when most countries practices this law...there should be ministers helping their people in the need of their difficult times...there should be tracking system in taxis...autos...buses to locate drivers...keeping the fear in their hearts...they are being watched...some countries has this system...my country has this law going for years...still going strong...i don't say crime doesn't happen...but its reduced...most countries womens are safe...less accidents happens...reduce of drunk driving...rapes...due to such laws...what is India actually...such a beautiful country filled with mysteries mythology...histories...gods country...this corruppted people ruin the whole country...Delhi which is famously known for capital of India...is now known as capital of rape...the country has become a serious joke...

salman is wrong in drunk driving...so does the victims who slept on foothpath...so does the government who can't even provide basic facilities to their people...create a strict law...revamp the country...its shame to know in 21st century mordern technology world...there are people sleeping on footpath...roads...there are people begging for money...food...

I agree with you that our government has many avenues to look into. The govt needs to speedily decrease the rate of poverty and make more arrangements for the same.

With that said, I think it's highly unfair to accuse or call the poor guilty to sleep on a footpath? IF they had their way, they'd be sleeping on satin sheets of puffy feathery mattresses. They can't go home nor find a place with the resources they have.

Yes, it may be possible that they haven't tapped the right ways to generate income or find some sort of lodging, but I'm guessing a total lack of money may make this a pretty difficult fare?

You say a footpath is not for sleeping, it MOST definitely is not a place for driving, and I'm not trying to regurgitate the dialog from Jolly LLB in this. You can't defend this point by saying there are so many cars out on the road at night, because they are meant to remain on the road, not on a footpath

I'm not trying to deliver a victim card to the poor, I'm just saying, it's helluva lot easier to say "find a home and stay safe" to someone who doesn't have a home.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Masand my sweet hobbit talking with sense ❤️
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Foothpath's fault for getting in Sallu's driveway.

foot path ko bhi 5 saal ke liye ander karo..😆
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ravibans

ek aur aaya ..and ek ne retweet bhi kiya ...😆

BW is magnate who attracts all hypocrites that's why they all are in One Box called BOLLYWOOD.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

Varun SURESH Dhawan @Varun_dvn

I won't comment on the courts
judgement. But salman Bhai has the
biggest heart and is the most helpful
person in this industry

Ismart boy 😆

sensible!! and actually one more good tweet!! 😳  thank god at least there is a tiny bit of BW who isn't talking just crap!!
-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

5 years is too less. They should have given full 10. 

Agree ... mindless bakwas crap movies se hume mukti milta 😎