Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Some people think that Salman is being jailed because he is a celeb and the justice system just wants to make an example of him,but that is not the case. He did cause that accident and there were people who suffered a hell lot more than his family. Actions do have consequences, even if you are a superstar. Why do people don't want him jailed? yes, he has contributed a lot for many causes but there is a reason that laws exist.

Trust me, it's not like we do not want Justice to prevail.. But truly there are 1000 more cases of crimes like terrorisms, cold-blooded murders and rapes.. From where I see this case is, the whole trial has made Salman's life miserable for last 13 yrs.. Although some people see his charity as a way to fool the law and judiciary, but personally I think he tried to redeem himself, and he started charity out of redemption.. Even the great Ashoka has killed 99 brothers of his before he started his redemption.. (Please note, I am not comparing Salman the 'killer' with the GREAT Ashoka, this is JUST an example)..

I think the 13 yrs of trauma and uncertainty of the trial, media haunting him and all is enough punishment for a criminal like Salman who did not do the accident/murder on purpose.. Even the Victim's family was ready to settle for money as it could help them lead a better life..

Practicality is, if Salman wasn't a known figure and JUST rich, the family would have settled for money offline LONG back and they would be content too .. I have been through such hit-and-run case personally.. If the killer/murderer/driver is an ordinary man, we see it from an angle and we are less vindictive.. But when the driver/murderer is a powerful and rich man, the whole perspective changes and we want punishment by hook or by crook..

This is also sad.. Anyways, let's hope whatever happens, happens for everyone's good.. Not just in favor of some crazy fanz of Salman's/crazy haters of Salman's..😊

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Were they drunk?

Anyways, just 'cos some people got off easy doesn't mean it should be made norm now. That's how you weaken the system even further. Even judges are not corruption free sadly. 

Well, there were 3-4 cases mentioned here around page 30th and so on. They were very similar and way worse than Salman's ones, but they still got 2-3 years or just fines despite some of them drunk driving. Then a personal story of a member's SIL getting hit by someone just few pages back mentioned, and that in that case, the person didn't even go to jail and just had to pay. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in the mean time Manyata's secretary is exploring if there's any chance to send some Marlboro cigarette packets with Sallu for Baba 🤣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjay Dutt has company in jail..LOL
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

Half the reporters are saying heart ailments half saying brain ailments > how many illnesses does he have 😳

heart ailments= Still heart broken due to Aishwarya breakup.
brain ailments = Cos of SRK and him hugging last year.

😛

He can do all his stunts with all the ailment but can't stay in a prison making paper bags like Sanjay Dutt.😭 Not like he won't get medical attention if need be.
BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh please Salman Khan didn't get married because he has commitment phobia.
Nothing else.

And if he knew he was guilty,right from the beginning,then why did he do all these nautanki for 13 years?
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we love salman but we are taling about dea people the main problem because the case take so much time from 2002 any way sad news for his fans but i think he will do films and they will male exception
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun Kapoor @arjunk26

It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level...will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what...

59 retweets 59 favorites
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman has trigeminal neuralgia, and it is very painful neural disorder but a brain condition?? never heard of that before...
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm so sleepy but this thrd is surprisingly fun to read too
I'm confused what I do.