Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@IndiaToday: I will pray that Salman Khan doesn't get a long sentence, says Hema Malini #SalmanVerdict
http://t.co/USBSngJktR http://t.co/sWdWqXPeL0
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

Salman's lawyer tells court actor ready to pay compensation #SalmanVerdict

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Brown Sahiba @Rajyasree

No fan of Salman Khan, but this is the price of being in the public eye. Puru Rajkumar got away with paying Rs 30,000 for the same offence.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@HTMumbai: #Alert | Salman Khan to be taken to Arthur Road Jail: TV report @htTweets #SalmanVerdict
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

@ANI_news: I will pray for a lesser sentence. I have full sympathy with him: Hema Malini on #SalmanVerdict

Chup kar!
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The Indian Express @IndianExpress

Judge asks Salman, "What do you have to say, maximum sentence is 10 years." He says, "you are the judge. Whatever you say is correct".

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

πŸ€—  
Aww I agree, he is just a celeb, but I feel for him a lot, it's just something special, can't explain 😳  and thats why I'm actually, genuinely sad today , and yes, tears πŸ˜† -  but I'm happy as well because I personally wanted justice to be served and it has.. 

salman has made me really happy over the years, in return I've loved him πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

I understand..Its weird but am actually feeling sorry for his fans rather than Salman himself..But you know what? They'l still find a way to come out of this..When Jayalalitha was sentenced a few months back, i was so elated that the Judiciary is finally getting impartial..But no, nothing really came out of it πŸ˜† Apart from her being locked up in jail for a month or two..She is not the CM only on paper..She still takes all the decisions & is the Chief Minister for all practical purposes πŸ˜†  So all is not lost..I don feel happy/ sad over this verdict cos well i have stopped trusting the Judicial system either ways πŸ˜†Anyways, you should cheer up..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

It does work like that. Misleading the court is an offence.

I know it is.

But it doesnt just happen like that. Otherwise every verdict would have a parallel contempt of court argument going on.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Has he finished both of his movies?πŸ˜•

Dont know
But Sanjay Dutt got some time to wrap up his films no?