Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TheJake

Justice well served, but suddenly I do feel sorry for him and his family. His fans. There are worse things than being convicted for few years. He's lucky he got all these years and success after the incident. Looking at the bright side, there will be a great reduction of bullying in BW! :P

yeh i actually feel quite sad for him now and we all know so many lives n ppls livelihood depends on salman..they will all be affected if salman goes to jail...but I'm also glad justice is being served...this will be a big lesson for indian celebrities that no one is above the law..if sanjay dutt had to go to jail then salman shud to if he is guilty

any idea what will happen to his movies? Wanna say aishwarya n Katrina really got lucky man! 
Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

One thing I'm happy

people who were mocking today, that verdict will be in favor of salman cause he bought law, and why is he hugging is family before leaving for court??? not like he is gonna go to jail etc

well guys, look what just happened.

basically stop judging people
People stop judging??
I wldnt hold my breath for that 😆
CNN-IBN News retweeted
SAAHIL MENGHANI @saahilmenghani  

For Salman Khan fans, he is listening to verdict with tears in his eyes. #SalmanVerdict .@ibnlive

Finally justice prevailed, though the verdict was quite injustice for victim. Nevertheless hopefully there wont be any kind of delay in execution of the punishment. 👏👍🏼
mid-day Infomedia @mid_day

Breaking: Salman Khan gets last chance to plead for lesser quantum https://shar.es/1pBDYu  #SalmanVerdict #SalmanJudgementDay

I didnt realise I would be effected , i am not a salman fan . I am shocked and stunned but then seeing the actual facts of the case , it is the right verdict 😕
If the sentence is more than 3 years , his team will appeal to the high court and the case will be dragged further . This is only a trial court verdict .  He will be in and out of jail ...

Professionally ...the projects he has pretty much done ie Bajrangi bhaijaan and the barjatya film will not get effected . However in such a situation to start a new project will be very tricky ...very bad news for the already struggling bollywood . 

MissMalini @MissMalini

.@iamsrk paid a visit to his friend ahead of judgement day - http://miss.ml/1GO8xbD  #SalmanVerdict

@mid_day: Breaking: Salman Khan gets last chance to plead for lesser quantum https://t.co/btZIfJH1XH #SalmanVerdict #SalmanJudgementDay
Law has won..but it took 13 years to give final verdict. 
Justice prevailed.
I never hated Salman. In fact, he was the first BW actor I ever liked. When I saw KKHH, I totally fangirled over him and wanted him to end up with Kajol.

But he committed a crime. No matter what, it would've been unfair to the victim if justice wasn't served. 

I'm not here to rejoice because honestly, I know it's tough for many. But justice had to be served and I'm glad that it prevailed.