Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: briahna

Ah! That's why the 'could have.' Just in case it comes back to bite in their arse. πŸ˜† Makes sense.

marium.marium thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine. I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for.

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - - I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

You see it as selling t-shirts, I see it as donating. Helping those in need.

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him" . That's really shouldn't bother anybody.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aisa thumbnail
Some are acting like salman is the first celeb involve in a vehicle homicide,brandy (in her case a person died),Halle berry the list goes on have issues with the law.
India has more pressing issues than salman going to jail.Women are being raped and abused and other shut happening.
We're was the family of those killed when they needed shelter and not be a homeless street dweller.salman might have drove that car but he is not the only guilty party
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Dastan @horus  

Footpath is meant for walking not for sleeping BINDASS #SalmanVerdict

User Actions
  Follow
Kailash Adda Racers@ultimate_racers

God does exist and I've seen him! He is Salman Khan !!! #WeLoveYouSalmanKhan # ManWithAGoldenHeart @SonamTillani

HE is god now🀣

this sends a sharp pain up the centre of my forehead

Oh god the throbbing
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aisa

Some are acting like salman is the first celeb involve in a vehicle homicide,brandy (in her case a person died),Halle berry the list goes on have issues with the law.

India has more pressing issues than salman going to jail.Women are being raped and abused and other shut happening.
We're was the family of those killed when they needed shelter and not be a homeless street dweller.salman might have drove that car but he is not the only guilty party

It's only being discussed because the verdict is happening today.

And so you're saying it's the fault of homeless people for sleeping on the street? I have no words... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘

What if they didn't have families? What if their families were on the street too? Oh how dare the homeless sleep on the sidewalk and come in the way of a glorified irresponsible individual recklessly driving drunk...so much an inconvenience for Salman BOOHOOO.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So just because there are other crimes that are going on, we should avoid this one? 

@Bold, Insensitivity on so many levels. 
briahna thumbnail

i feel we should forgive the rapists and other criminals...maybe they also made a mistakes...and also its not fair that they are hanged cos they are nobody's, while big shots celebs are let loose.

Mumbai: Salman Khan to leave shortly (In Pic-Outside Salman Khan's residence) #SalmanVerdict

Embedded image permalink

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Which reminds me today will also find out how useful befriending the PM is! πŸ˜†