Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 8

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BollyBoy

So what? What will be his excuse when summoned for the high court and supreme court? He literally has no solid evidence that proves that he is innocent. On the flip-side, there is a lot of evidence against him and the high possibility of perjury. If he is proven guilty today, that is it.. he has to serve his sentence in prison. If he gets out, it proves our judicial system is corrupt.

I believe he's guilty and should be sent to jail...but my point is even if pronounced guilty, he'll be outside jail on bail/furlough anyways. It's not like he'll be serving his sentence anytime soon. Yeah he would have been branded a criminal and is going to have a hard time finding an excuse...though I'm sure he'll get sympathy in some way or another. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
I love Salman Khan but if he is guilty he should be appropriately punished for it. Law should be same for all and justice must be served. 
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: noorsand

I love Salman Khan but if he is guilty he should be appropriately punished for it. Law should be same for all and justice must be served. 

same here..
DianaPrince thumbnail
Dastan @horus  

Footpath is meant for walking not for sleeping BINDASS #SalmanVerdict

User Actions
  Follow
Kailash Adda Racers@ultimate_racers

God does exist and I've seen him! He is Salman Khan !!! #WeLoveYouSalmanKhan # ManWithAGoldenHeart @SonamTillani

HE is god now🤣

SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Dastan @horus  

Footpath is meant for walking not for sleeping BINDASS #SalmanVerdict

User Actions
  Follow
Kailash Adda Racers@ultimate_racers

God does exist and I've seen him! He is Salman Khan !!! #WeLoveYouSalmanKhan # ManWithAGoldenHeart @SonamTillani

HE is god now🤣

Some of the comments are extremely amusing on twitter (not in a pleasant way though)... Twitter is truly a place where faith in humanity diminishes especially when you see such comments for such scenarios.  

Lol @people declaring him God. 
DianaPrince thumbnail
BB ON 17TH JULY @Being_Prem_  

#WeLoveSalmanKhan I M FASTING TODAY HOPE KUDA KO MERA FAST PASAND AAH JAYE BADLE MAIH BHAI KO PROTACT KARE.. AMEEN

Sachin @SachinmOfficial  

If Salman khan in Jail, help or Donation se vishwash utth jayega... #WeLoveSalmanKhan

A @i_Arhaan  

He is the most misunderstood person on d planet .. but we his fans will Always standby him #WeLoveSalmanKhan

briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

GOVT hospital ward boy was drunk😆

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know if I should laugh, be shocked, or facepalm myself.

Shahrukh Khan Meets Salman Ahead Of Hit-And-Run Verdict

Ekta Agarwal | Mumbai' | Updated: May 6, 2015 8:58 am

Today is the D-Day for Bollywood's Superstar Salman Khan, as the final verdict will be pronounced in the infamous 2002 hit and run case, in which the actor is charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder, for killing one person and injuring four others by ramming his car into American Express Bakery on Hill Road, Bandra, in the wee hours of September 28, 2002.

As his family and well wishers are strongly standing by the actor's side, it doesn't come as a surprise that Shahrukh Khan, who is once again friends with Salman went to meet the actor late Tuesday night at his Galaxy Apartments residence. Shahrukh spent around 1:30 hours at the Dabangg Khan's residence, ahead of the verdict.

The maximum sentence Salman can get is a 10-year jail term, on the charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Sachin @SachinmOfficial  

If Salman khan in Jail, help or Donation se vishwash utth jayega... #welovesalmankhan

LOLOL If anyone wants to atone for their sins and mistakes...MAKE DONATIONS.