Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He will be pronounced guilty today.. I am more than sure. There are two ways he messed up big time, firstly he was drunk and secondly he did not help the victims even after injuring them. No judge would show him sympathy and let him off the hook unless there is some sort of interference (bribery, threats, etc.)...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He can appeal in high court and then supreme court if found guilty. He's not going to be in jail for very long if found guilty. He's probably walking free though. 
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

His time was being wasted and in all this mess they could not connect him to anything . Again im speaking only if it turns out not guilty .

Duh franco, he was paying them so they dont  connect him to anything and give a verdict.  

My question franco, why didn't salman pay enough to just burn the file like Ambani did for his son? I'm sure Salman has a tons of money right, if  he paid 1 truck loaded with stacks of cash,  then why not 2?? 

is salman and his team that naive to not realize this case, all over social media, has only damaged his image...  ?  why would you pay to drag salman? why didn't you just pay to finish it for once and for all? 13 years is a long time man, 😆 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Thank you.

it's nothing new, I was expecting it. I knew what I'm getting into while I was creating the thread. lol

Yes, they hate him, but they can't expect the world to hate him as well. It's like I hate some actor, and I expect the remaining world population to hate them too with me. 

It's okay ,   

you made me smile 😳 

and no, no one can make me hate him. i have a special place for mr khan in my heart and no one can reach there, 😆 

I was shocked at seeing the replies for such a fine post honestly. But It's nothing knew. I had suspected some, who claim justice should be served and so on, don't care about justice as much as it's the dislike/hate they have for him. They use his cases as an excuse to bash and not even spare the fans as they don't like anyone loving him. 

I hope the verdict is out soon. If he's guilty which is most likely, then hope it is done soon. I so wish he had surrendered earlier when it happened! 

And, yes, no one can make me hate him or other my childhood fav actors whom I feel so attached due to childhood memories. ❤️ 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope the verdict is the right one!Edited by grumpydwarf - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Duh franco, he was paying them so they dont  connect him to anything and give a verdict.  

My question franco, why didn't salman pay enough to just burn the file like Ambani did for his son? I'm sure Salman has a tons of money right, if  he paid 1 truck loaded with stacks of cash,  then why not 2?? 

is salman and his team that naive to not realize this case, all over social media, has only damaged his image...  ?  why would you pay to drag salman? why didn't you just pay to finish it for once and for all? 13 years is a long time man, 😆 

Thats what im asking ???? 😆😆😆  Ofcourse both sides have valid opinions .

If he was SO guilty then he should've been in jail from day 1  . Vice Versa if he was SO innocent than he would have been freed long back .

^ its fine to say that but to say that hes been using bribery to stall the case but its never been thrown out ??? Thats too convoluted . An now 13 years finally hes bought a innocent verdict ??? Is that the running time for how long it takes to buy innocence . Thats just too much 😆😆😆
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whats wrong with liking Salman? I prefer not to comment on his court cases but I believe that there is nothing wrong in liking salman. He's a bollywood actor and of course he will have a lot of fans. His fans like him for different reasons. They like him for his movies, acting, looks, offscreen persona, style, ect. Its their choice and you can't force someone to like him or dislike him. It all comes down to an individual choice.
I am a huge fan of salman but that doesnt make me inhuman. I like him for own reasons and I don't think that I should or anyone should be expected to give any kind of clarification on that. Whatever happened was ridiculous and if he's guilty then he should be punished but that doesnt mean his fans will start disliking him. 

No need to get so personal! he is a huge star so he will have fans. His fans will continue to love him regardless of what the verdict is. 
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

He can appeal in high court and then supreme court if found guilty. He's not going to be in jail for very long if found guilty. He's probably walking free though. 

So what? What will be his excuse when summoned for the high court and supreme court? He literally has no solid evidence that proves that he is innocent. On the flip-side, there is a lot of evidence against him and the high possibility of perjury. If he is proven guilty today, that is it.. he has to serve his sentence in prison. If he gets out, it proves our judicial system is corrupt.
Edited by BollyBoy - 8 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=Briahna]2.
What the defence said
It was Khan's driver, Ashok Singh, who was driving the SUV when the accident took place. The actor's blood sample sent for alcohol analysis could have been handled by a govt hospital ward boy who was drunk. Salman's lawyers also argued about the lack of expertise of the chemical analyst and alleged the blood sample was tampered with.[/quote]

This is hilarious. So if Salman's not guilty, who is?

Ashok, who's driving? It makes me want to ask a lame question: Why Mr. Being Human didn't hand him to authorities then? 😆

Ward Boy, who's drunk? Oh but, "Could have" doesn't sound too promising. Makes sense why this case went for so long when words like 'Could Have' being thrown by the defence. 😆
briahna thumbnail
i want a bhai fan to open a topic and pray for the justice for the victims. this is their most important day, not bhai's or his drivers.
even if bhai didn't do it, it was HIS driver right?

so many news only on salman khan, so much money riding, industry support, fans support...

what support for poor victims.

dear lord!

AND NO, I DON'T HATE BHAI...GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!