Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

This all happens in 2 hours ????

Verdict is usually given after 25 minutes of recapping the case

so it should be out by noon.. 

in the next 2 hours 😊
briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

My gut feeling says that he will get away with it. I feel that he has invested so much money into stalling this and has enough power with the help of his connections that he will escape.

If he is declared guilty, then I will be pleasantly surprised.

mark my words, he is walking a free man!
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Verdict is usually given after 25 minutes of recapping the case

so it should be out by noon.. 

in the next 2 hours 😊

Oh ok cause its 11 pm where I live but thats in USA . So obvious in India its the morning 😆😆
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Again if Salman is termed not guilty than its up to the courts to find the person responsible . But the fact they spent over a decade on these shenanigans wasting everyones time should not be excused

that happened because he is Salman Khan.. if its goes Salmans way then for quick justice and for no more time loss they should give the verdict against the car..😆 he is the one quilty for sure!
briahna thumbnail
recap...

All you want to know about Salman Khan's hit-and-run case

The case against actor Salman Khan is that by ramming his Land Cruiser into a Bandra bakery in 2002, he killed one person sleeping on the steps. The verdict in this case is scheduled to be pronounced today.

Judgment day for Salman

A Mumbai sessions court will decide today if Bollywood superstar Salman Khan rammed his Land Cruiser into a Mumbai bakery in the early hours of September 28, 2002, killing 1 and injuring 4 who were asleep on the footpath.

What the defence said

It was Khan's driver, Ashok Singh, who was driving the SUV when the accident took place. The actor's blood sample sent for alcohol analysis could have been handled by a govt hospital ward boy who was drunk. Salman's lawyers also argued about the lack of expertise of the chemical analyst and alleged the blood sample was tampered with.

What the prosecution said

Salman was driving under influence of alcohol. The fact that Salman fled from the spot alluded to his guilt. The test, right from collecting sample to its analysis, was done properly and evidence established that the crash was not due to any mechanical defect in the Land Cruiser, as claimed by defence Maximum sentence.

Victims

Nurullah Sharif, lost his life due to this accident and Abdul Shaikh, Muslim Shaikh, Munnu Khan, Mohammed Kalim - who were asleep on the footpath outside the bakery - were injured.

Charges against Salman

IPC sections 304-II (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 279 (rash driving), 337 (causing minor injuries), 338 (causing major injuries), 427 (negligence).

10 years' jail

If found guilty, then Salman Khan will face 10-year jail term under culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

Other cases against Salman

Two cases pending in Jodhpur, one under the Arms Act and the other under the WildLife Protection Act Salman Khan and a few other Bollywood stars were accused of poaching black bucks in October 1998.

Originally posted by: _Darling_

They just want you to hate him! They claim fans are dumb because they support him for not going to jail, but when fans do want him to get his punishment if he's guilty like you do and many others do, they still hate fans and have problems from fans for still loving him. This just shows they don't care as they hate him, regardless and all this time they were making excuses for blaming fans. Well, too bad. His fans are not going to stop loving him regardless if he goes to jail or not. 

Thank you.

it's nothing new, I was expecting it. I knew what I'm getting into while I was creating the thread. lol

Yes, they hate him, but they can't expect the world to hate him as well. It's like I hate some actor, and I expect the remaining world population to hate them too with me. 

It's okay ,   

you made me smile 😳 

and no, no one can make me hate him. i have a special place for mr khan in my heart and no one can reach there, 😆 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nobody really knows how guilty he is, that's for sure. If that's the case he would have been already behind the bars (Or totally scott free). But when you don't have Salman-Blinds on, a person should take a second and think: there's a reason why this case ran this long ... Any man can figure out what could have happened almost a decade ago.

It's funny. I'm thinking ... When it happened everybody knew the answer to the question, but as the years passed by Salman and his team totally manipulated the situation/scenario and put this What If' seed in people's mind. Being Human campaign was the icing on the cake. Whoever came up with all this was a genius, I must say!
SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would want justice to be served. I'm not hopeful though because I know what a corrupted money-driven elitist world this is. But for the sake of the innocent person who lost his life and people who were injured because of some big-shots irrational poor choices, I hope they get justice for being in the receiving end of all this. And when I say justice, I mean putting the criminal behind bars. But I know that isn't going to happen either way. Weather the the verdict is negative or positive, he'll be roaming around free. Also, I do not "hate" Salman. He has nothing that I would want or don't have or want to be. He committed a crime and for the sake of equality, he should serve the charges that any normal criminal would face if they were in his place. 
Furthermore, the court should compensate for his time??? LMAO. What about all the shitty FALSE stories his lawyer was spewing out to save his ass??? Wasn't that wasting the courts time? We heard everything from his driver committing the crime to a bulldozer killing the victim. I mean come on. Yes, this crime might have been a mistake but "Bhai" doesn't seem to realize this "mistake" of his and continues to pay shitloads of money so people can lie and save his ass. I don't hate him. I hate nobody. That takes too much time, effort and energy to have such a strong feeling for someone. But I have absolutely no respect for him especially because he doesn't seem remorseful even after 13 years. He tries to mask himself as some tragic hero who took the blame on his shoulders to save his driver who was apparently "unaware" about everything for the past 13 years. WAH.👏

Oh ok cause its 11 pm where I live but thats in USA . So obvious in India its the morning 😆😆

yes same here, so by 2 am... late night fireworks 😛😆
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its good to follow some one, but dont close your eyes to see the reality. If he walks free today, it would be shame!

#Indian law favors the high profile!