Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Yeah I was in 6th grade when all this happened . Not sure what that has to with anything

If you think its obvious that it took him 13 years to bribe someone to get him off then ok cool . But I don't

LOL no of course it didn't take 13 years. And I doubt it's a matter of bribing one or two people 13 years later. I think he has bribed different people of power at various stages to either delay the process, or say something different, or alter the evidence.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Again if Salman is termed not guilty than its up to the courts to find the person responsible . But the fact they spent over a decade on these shenanigans wasting everyones time should not be excused

Bhai has paid money.

How in the name of christ can someone blame courts for wasting years. 

Its your bhai. He pays money to stall the procedures. 

I will count every star with what I love about you but every star is finished in the sky and I still have reasons left. Love you forever Salman Khan and hoping of the best for you. <3  Edited by Euphorrria - 8 years ago

2 hours and 30 minutes

I know salman fandoms on twitter are...just...embarassing.     i'm not a member on twitter , don't necessarily support their opinion.      :)  

i love salman and i personally feel he is guilty and will be declared guilty today ,and appeal in high court.  - is that a good thing? no it's not. if today salman is declared guilty then he should surrender because it's enough and that's my opinion . dragging is frustrating now, and it's damaging his image even more. 

and if the law is taking money from him since 2002, then more then salman, shame on the law ðŸ˜†  and if salman has really paid truck loads of money, then this case should have been in the back shelf, and not active because in the last 13 years, it has only damaged his image, nothing more. so i don't buy this bs. 

anyways, i'm in a bad mood today

enjoy  all   

:( 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

LOL Exactly! If he's pronounced not guilty then he doesn't need to keep up the charade of what a giving and noble person he is.

There's another black buck here. 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I was in 6th grade when all this happened . Not sure what that has to with anything

If you think its obvious that it took him 13 years to bribe someone to get him off then ok cool . But I don't

Well . that's good.
Do you remember news from 2002?
I do. Like i said.. whole India knew Bhai did it.
Bhai bought 12 years.. and got successful in painting this innocent image. 
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

2 hours and 30 minutes

I know salman fandoms on twitter are...just...embarassing.     i'm not a member on twitter , don't necessarily support their opinion.      :)  

i love salman and i personally feel he is guilty and will be declared guilty today ,and appeal in high court.  - is that a good thing? no it's not. if today salman is declared guilty then he should surrender because it's enough and that's my opinion . dragging is frustrating now, and it's damaging his image even more. 

and if the law is taking money from him since 2002, then more then salman, shame on the law ðŸ˜†  and if salman has really paid truck loads of money, then this case should have been in the back shelf, and not active because in the last 13 years, it has only damaged his image, nothing more. so i don't buy this bs. 

anyways, i'm in a bad mood today

enjoy  all   

:( 

This all happens in 2 hours ????
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BTW Rhino2close2car...LOVE that Justin Hartley pic.

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

BTW Rhino2close2car...LOVE that Justin Hartley pic.

Thank you 😆😆
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I clearly mentioned in my post the following:

- Surrender if Guilty 

- I will love you no matter what happens 

How am I supporting his crime?   ðŸ˜•    

I will love him for many other reasons . 

As For what he has done, he will pay for it, now or later . 

They just want you to hate him! They claim fans are dumb because they support him for not going to jail, but when fans do want him to get his punishment if he's guilty like you do and many others do, they still hate fans and have problems from fans for still loving him. This just shows they don't care as they hate him, regardless and all this time they were making excuses for blaming fans. Well, too bad. His fans are not going to stop loving him regardless if he goes to jail or not.