Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

If he gets a not guilty verdict will you call yourself delusional ??? Cause you would have been proven wrong 😆😆😆

Dude. If he is proven not guilty, then he has Paid truck load of money. Freakin obvious. 

Were you even born when this incident happened?

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My gut feeling says that he will get away with it. I feel that he has invested so much money into stalling this and has enough power with the help of his connections that he will escape.

If he is declared guilty, then I will be pleasantly surprised.
briahna thumbnail
what i don't understand, bhai says, it wasn't me driving the jeep, it was my drunk driver.

i see, so its ok to ask your drunk driver to drive you home.

😆
#beinghuman
Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya

😆

and those who dead and injured don't need justice!

Again if Salman is termed not guilty than its up to the courts to find the person responsible . But the fact they spent over a decade on these shenanigans wasting everyones time should not be excused
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Justice should prevail
Its sad that the fans fails to look at the crime committed by him and only looking through their "prem" or "Chulbul" glass
I don't care what is trending online, how much money is riding on him, its has got nothing to do with the "actor" Salman Khan as well.
It was a murder and the criminal should be punished
I hope they don't make a mockery of our justice system
its time to be "HUMAN" at the end
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Again if Salman is termed not guilty than its up to the courts to find the person responsible . But the fact they spent over a decade on these shenanigans wasting everyones time should not be excused

Yes, in terms of time, it should NOT have taken this long to investigate and deal with this case. I'll agree with that.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

My gut feeling says that he will get away with it. I feel that he has invested so much money into stalling this and has enough power with the help of his connections that he will escape.

If he is declared guilty, then I will be pleasantly surprised.

Me too
All the powerful people are behind him whos money is riding on home so high probability he would get away with it !!
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If he's not sent to jail, then it will be a big BOO to the judicial system of India. There is way too much of evidence proving that he is guilty. The case has already been going on for god knows how many years. Its high time that justice is served.
Edited by EBPfan - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Serious question,

How many of you know this incident from its time.

Or you just heard it in news? 

12 years back.. whole India knew.. its bhai who has killed people on footpath with his rash driving

Over the time.. being Human took over.
And some kids don't even know real story.

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Dude. If he is proven not guilty, then he has Paid truck load of money. Freakin obvious. 

Were you even born when this incident happened?

Yeah I was in 6th grade when all this happened . Not sure what that has to with anything

If you think its obvious that it took him 13 years to bribe someone to get him off then ok cool . But I don't