Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
If he is termed not guilty hope the courts compensate him for wasting his last decade and a half
Edited by Rhino2close2car - 8 years ago
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. The evidence shows beyond a reasonable doubt that Salman is guilty. I think he will be declared guilty.
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
He is no Human Being but "Being Human"
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

If he is termed no guilty hope the courts compensate him for wasting his last half decade 

Yeah cuz Salman is the one who needs compensation right...
Lol, okay, cool,

As I mentioned earlier, one reason to hate, thousand reasons to love , each to own 👍🏼 

Originally posted by: kitkataha

Interesting. The evidence shows beyond a reasonable doubt that Salman is guilty. I think he will be declared guilty.

I think so too, my gut feeling tells me he will be declared guilty 

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Yeah cuz Salman is the one who needs compensation right...

His time was being wasted and in all this mess they could not connect him to anything . Again im speaking only if it turns out not guilty .
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

If he is termed not guilty hope the courts compensate him for wasting his last decade and a half

ROFL.

now court has to compensate. 😆

Well for starters, bhai should donate his Being Human franchise to court. He is selling BH by acting all innocent. 

Cant believe people can be this delusional. 
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Lol, okay, cool,

As I mentioned earlier, one reason to hate, thousand reasons to love , each to own 👍🏼 

I respect your view and of course you're entitled to it.

But in my opinion, causing the loss of human life (lives) due to your out of control and irresponsible behavior despite being a grown ass adult is more than just a mere "reason to hate" and it outweighs the "reasons to love".
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine.  I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for. 

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - -      I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

You see it as selling t-shirts, I see it as donating. Helping those in need. 

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions  and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman    but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him"   .  That's really  shouldn't bother anybody.

He is being tried for Unintentional manslaughter is he not? So that is what every NORMAL person gets for unintentionally but due to carelessness taking another human life.

Like him all u want, but don't go around asking that he escapes justice..