Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here

Posted: 8 years ago
May 6, 2015 - Salman's VERDICT - 2002 Hit 'n Run 

UPDATE - All charges against Salman. Found guilty . 

#WeLoveYouSalmanKhan is trending heavily today 

Salman is to be present at the court for 11:30 am, in 1 hour time. 

Khan family has already decided to appeal in High Court if needed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel Salman and bunch already have a feeling the verdict will not be in SK's favor, (I feel the same) and so they are well prepared to appeal in high court. Once appealed in high court, I think we should all forget this case because there won't be any end to it. 

I hope justice is served ,whether he did it or not. Dragging this is extremely vacuous. Salman has really made a joke out of his life. Salman  if you have done it, please surrender.

Whatever happens today, I will always love you. 🤗 You're one of the 2 bollywood actors to make me smile by just being there.  I don't care what anybody says, truth is you make my heart really happy ... it's just the way you are, cuteness overloaded, your screen presence makes my heart stop and jaws drop... you're amazing just the way you are ⭐️  a great human being ..❤️ Let people give me one reason to hate you, and I will give a thousand reasons to love you. 

Mr Khan ...good luck, and may justice be served. 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I want to trend #SalmanGoesToJail .
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I want to trend #SalmanGoesToJail .

help yourself
briahna thumbnail
salmankhan...first of all, the world's bhai is not going to jail.

secondly, tell me this, if you knew that ur mahatma bhai ran his jeep over one of your family members,and killed them,  would you still love and cherish him?

like any responsible HUMAN BEING, if he had taken those injured to the hospital, or called for help, that would have helped. but what he does...he ran as fast as he can from the CRIME SCENE to his papa salims arms. months later he  joined the camp called...BEING HUMAN. today he is comfortably selling t-shirts...beinghuman.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: briahna

secondly, tell me this, if you knew that ur mahatma bhai ran his jeep over one of your family members,and killed them,  would you still love and cherish him?

like any responsible HUMAN BEING, if he had taken those injured to the hospital, or called for help, that would have helped. but what he does...he ran as fast as he can from the CRIME SCENE to his papa salims arms. months later he  joined the camp called...BEING HUMAN. today he is comfortably selling t-shirts...beinghuman.

+1 👏

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine.  I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for. 

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - -      I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

You see it as selling t-shirts, I see it as donating. Helping those in need. 

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions  and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman    but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him"   .  That's really  shouldn't bother anybody.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine. I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for.

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - - I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him" . That's really shouldn't bother anybody.

+100Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine.  I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for. 

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - -      I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions  and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman    but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him"   .  That's really  shouldn't bother anybody.

lets open the doors of all jail houses..and let out all criminals...after all ...they all made a MISTAKE.
free them my lord...forgive them!!
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lets open the doors of all jail houses..and let out all criminals...after all ...they all made a MISTAKE.
free them my lord...forgive them!!

LOL aahahahaha true dat!

A mistake is being late to work, lying to someone, forgetting to pay your bill...NOT killing someone, running away like a coward, ruining lives of people, letting someone else take the fall, and hiding from your crime for over A DECADE.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its not about perception, its about dumbness. And fandom is full of it. Dumbness i mean. 😉

Aaah.. well. 🥱

The member is asked NOT to target fan groups. You may have your opinion but its unfair to demean the fans. Refrain from making such comments.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago