wishing u will update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
pls bless us with an update
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So m back I know it's very late m writing but sorry m BG in studies but this part m gonna updating hope u all lyk it .
Part 4 

Next day maan wake up and get ready for office suddenly he realise that his mobile and file are not there as he left in outhouse so he decide to go and get them .

On the other site geet taking shower and then she realised that she forgot her dresses there are not any bathrobe so she came wrapping a towel her hair are wet and drops are dripping she came out from bathroom as she already lock the gates so she don't worring that if somebody come .

She was in her own thoughts but someone is completely lost and member by her beauty as a pair of eye are seeing her from the open window of the room her hairs which are wet and drops of water going through her neck to shoulder to her cleavege . her milky legs and when she take her all hairs in one side and start drying them with other towel  .

And finally she take her clothes and then going to remove her towel and on the other side the man getting restless and aroused by her beauty no by her erotic beauty . 

While geet feels that someone checking her out and she moved back in the meanwhile he sat down and when she try to found is there someone who is seeing her she found no body and get relaxed but still she doesn't want to take any risk so she took all her clothes and went in to bathroom

The man is none other than maan who was thinking. That what he was going to do . it was not the MSK he can't see any girl changing her clothes but why he can't stop himself what happened to him . and before he think more he decide to take his mobile and file and he should ignore her . 

He knock on the  door geet came to open the door as get dressed herself and shocked to see him and also bit confuse that why he came here

Geet - aap yaha kya kar rahe h . Dadimaa to theek h Na ? Kahi Annie ko toh kuch nhi hua ya phir dadi maa phir SE subah wali dawai nhi le rhi h .. Mein janti ho ki wo dawai thodi kadwi h par iska MATLAB ye to nhi h Na ki wo use lengi hi nhi . aap chinta mat kijiye me unhe wo dawai khila dungi aap ja sakt..

Before she complete her sentence she found maan place his hand on her mouth to shut it . and said .

Maan - chup bilkul chup mujhe ek baat smjh nhi aati tum itna bol jaise Sakti ho wo b ye Jane bagair ki mein yaha kyu aaya hoon . tumhe kya lagta hai tum koi anteryami ho Jo tumhe pata chal jayrga ki mein yaha q aaya hu . par nhi TUm to kisi aur ki baat jaise sun skti hu bas apne Mein hi koyi Hui rahti ho .

She said umm to try to say something he remove his hand and she take a deep breath and ask 

Geet - hein ye aap sab kya kah rahe h mujhe kuch smjh nhi AA yaha h .
Maan - ha jaise aayega tumhare pas dimaag Jo nhi hai 

Geet - hawwwn aap aisa jaise kah sakte h mujhe . 

Maan - wqise mujhe ek bat smjh nhi aayi kal toh tum mujhe bada TU. Tum kah rahe this itni jaldi aap par b AA gayi and smirk .

Geet gulped her saliva and said .
Geet - usse aapki kya ab faltu batien karna band kijiye aur bataiye ki aap yaha q aayr hai .

Maan - ek minute tumhe kya lagta h me faltu batien kar yaha hu ?? 
Geet - ha ab bataiye jaldi SE mujhe bhuat kaam h aap honge free but me bhuat busy hu mrre pas faltu time nhi h waste karne k liye 

Maan get annoyed and said 
Maan - mujhe b koi shok nhi h tumse baat karne ka wo tobas me apni file aur mobile lene aaya tha .

And he side her and get inside the room and take her belongings and left the room and geet starts thinking and said to herself .
Geet - ye to pagal h babaji aur agrr me b inke sath raho to me b ho jaugi isliye yahi accha h ki me is dusth danav SE door rahu . 

Maan also promised to himself that he will not get close to her and make distance bcz he is MSK not any road side Romeo .

Precap - no need as m  gonna soon updating next part .
Thanks and sorry for not updating .
Love 
Muskaan 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n amazing update, well written! Maan goes back as he forgot something! Maan sees Geet come out in a towel! he admires her! she came 4 her clothes! she senses someone n goes to change in the bathroom! Geet comes out n sees Maan! Maaneet argue! update soon!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud 
maan geet start their fight again