Did Katrina Kaif subtly diss Aishwarya Rai Bachchan when being asked a

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Did Katrina Kaif subtly diss Aishwarya Rai Bachchan when being asked about Cannes? Watch video!

Tue, May 5, 2015 11:29pm IST by Srishti Dixit
11SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Did Katrina Kaif subtly diss Aishwarya Rai Bachchan when being asked about Cannes? Watch video!

Katrina was recently asked about whether or not she'd exchange notes with Ash and Sonam Kapoor for Cannes Film Festival

Katrina Kaif will be making her first ever Cannes appearance this year alongside Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor. She will be walking the red carpet not once but twice this year. When asked if she will exchange notes with ARB and Sonam on how to walk at the Cannes Film Festival as they have sashayed down the red carpet before, Kat said, "Sonam has given me some really useful and helpful advice. I definitely intend to keep in touch with her, get her feedback and tips. But beyond that I think if I was trying to emulate or copy someone, that would be wrong. Because you need to be what you are and I can never understand fashion the way Sonam does. The best thing I can do is try and be true to what I am..."

The reply Kat gave seems perfectly fine but if you read between the lines it seems like the Fitoor actress has actively ignored naming Aishwarya in her response. Kat only speaks about how Sonam is the one she'll be seeking advice from even though Ash is a Cannes veteran now and she will also be walking the red carpet with her.

Watch the video here and tell us if you too think that Kat ignored Ash in her comment!

Subscribe to me on YouTube

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/did-katrina-kaif-subtly-diss-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-when-being-asked-about-cannes-watch-video/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Oh my god. What a stupid article. I'm still searching for the non-existent diss. πŸ˜†

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is truly desperate 
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Katrina, u arent alone, nobody can ever understand Ikaun's iconic fashion sense..
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
slows news day at Bollywood life
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My goodness! Pass on please πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Whose PR Aish or Kat's πŸ˜† or just random article.