Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

we want a new look anu (Page 2)

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

even m tired of watching anu in anarkali's so heavy they lookOuch, i want her to wear simpler dresses, everytime she dresses up mujhe lagta hai usko kisiki baaraat mein naachne jana haiLOL alka wears sarees but even her sarees seem manageable in routine so not wanting anything more i just want k anu k dresses get simpler as this is an indian dailysoap usko routine mein jeans aur dresses to pehnaane se rahe!!!Ermm

Pooru Anu mata  smart tho dik sakthi hai na. She looks older and the anarkalis make her look shorter too. Rajju  and dev dono milke anu ke liye shopping jana chahiya and they should get her a new wadrobe.  Yeh  show mein dekhane se mazaa aayega . Rajju and dev shopping for anu and we getting anew transformed anu. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksshrividhyaCinnamon_Kisses

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Pooru Anu mata  smart tho dik sakthi hai na. She looks older and the anarkalis make her look shorter too. Rajju  and dev dono milke anu ke liye shopping jana chahiya and they should get her a new wadrobe.  Yeh  show mein dekhane se mazaa aayega . Rajju and dev shopping for anu and we getting anew transformed anu. 

That is a nice track...I feel like burning all her anarkalis. She looks great in a black and beige one and the bue anarkali. The rest are simply eyesores and I simply hate the green one. In all Sun TV serials, a leading textile shop sponsors sarees for the main characters and they get publicity as well. Can some good textile chain please adopt anushka and get her good clothes please?  And Dev can be shown styling her sister first and the rest of the world later. CVs please kam-se-kam yeh mannat to pura kar do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholicshrividhya

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Is anu obsessed with that black anarkali suit of hers? She wore it again in the precap today! This suit of hers is soo irritating and i am tired of seeing her in this! Pls creatives give new dresses to anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Is anu obsessed with that black anarkali suit of hers? She wore it again in the precap today! This suit of hers is soo irritating and i am tired of seeing her in this! Pls creatives give new dresses to anu

hey bhagwanD'oh

VJholic

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Pooru rajju bhi sochta hoga ki uski biwi ke paas kapde nahi hai kya! Itna repeat karti hai yaar! Kamse kam 2-3 days ka gap toh de deti

VJholic

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Pooru rajju bhi sochta hoga ki uski biwi ke paas kapde nahi hai kya! Itna repeat karti hai yaar! Kamse kam 2-3 days ka gap toh de deti

yaar but rajju bhi shopping le jana chahta hoga par usse toh apni darling mummyji se fursat hi nahi haiAngry

adisimihanii_0

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
True pooru! I just loved it when rajat said " jab tak tumhari aur tumhari mummyji ki love story chalti rahegi na, hamari lovestory beech mein hi atki rahegi"! Yaar do they look like newly married couple? Infact after marriage i hardly saw them romancing! They were better before marriage

Edited by adisimi - 07 May 2015 at 8:28am

hanii_0

Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged

True pooru! I just loved it when rajat said " jab tak tumhari aur tumhari mummyji ki love story chalti rahegi na, hamari lovestory beech mein hi atki rahegi"! Yaar do they look like newly married couple? Infact after marriage i hardly saw them romancing! They were better before marriage

for me they had just romanced in october bass phir they dont even look like a married couple now, newly married ki toh baat bhul hi jaaoCry

adisimihanii_0

Go to top