India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

we want a new look anu

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
anu's anarkali is certainly getting to me. she  has repeated them so many times that i feel like screaming now when ever i see her in one. they are all the same style, the same full hand and the same cut and she has only a handful of them. actually she looks much older in them and the full hand looks very bad .though all of them keep repeating their clothes , anu's clothes are certainly more visible  and it is has become repetitive and boring. please take some interest in styling and give her some good clothes with smarter styles. she looks very good and if dressed well to suit her age she will look prettier. in fact she is very pretty when she dresses up for all special ocassions.

rajat what happened to you. pl you have also started repeating your shirts. cmon rajju , you were always dressed to suit the track and have been the best dressed in the soap , get some new shirts please!!! and wear some nice pants instead of jeans all the time but then dont bother you look so awesome that the shirt or the jeans is the last thing on our mind when we see you.!!!Embarrassed

the rest i simply do not care about . they can wear anything. but i must add minty and dev dress better than anu . so cmon producers  and cvs change anu's look and give us a new look smart anu. i am sure rajju will appreciate itLOLLOL but then rajju ko chodo he loves her too much to bother about her clothes i think.

but then once again on  a serious note shri has sent the link of this forum to Ishita i really hope  she reads our views and convinces her dress designers to do something . 

the green one which she has been wearing in this hospital scene is certainly the most awful of the lot.

she looked so pretty in that dress she wore on the honeymoon .western outfits suit ishita. so cmon give us some special moments like that too in nice western outfits

Edited by Radhika_r - 05 May 2015 at 7:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuaksshrividhyaCinnamon_Kissesawida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
even m tired of watching anu in anarkali's so heavy they lookOuch, i want her to wear simpler dresses, everytime she dresses up mujhe lagta hai usko kisiki baaraat mein naachne jana haiLOL alka wears sarees but even her sarees seem manageable in routine so not wanting anything more i just want k anu k dresses get simpler as this is an indian dailysoap usko routine mein jeans aur dresses to pehnaane se rahe!!!Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholicshrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i adored anushka's costume so much till october, her blue terrace wala chuddidar was amazing then she looked beautiful in the red one during confession then green one during karishma track all these dresses looked simple yet elegant!! but after first marriage this green awful dress has been repeated like she doesnt have anyother clotheShocked so many times she has worne this dress!!!Confused i think im gonna tweet her to show different costumes!!! what say??Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuaksVJholicawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I think we'll see Anu in new anarkalis soon. 
I'v seen her wearing new ones in on location videos.

Well ..when I read the title of your post Radhika I thought you want Anu to get a new hair cut.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksVJholic

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar! I am bored of seeing her in anarkalis all the time! I want to see her in saree atleast once! Anarkalis are so annoying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

i adored anushka's costume so much till october, her blue terrace wala chuddidar was amazing then she looked beautiful in the red one during confession then green one during karishma track all these dresses looked simple yet elegant!! but after first marriage this green awful dress has been repeated like she doesnt have anyother clotheShocked so many times she has worne this dress!!!Confused i think im gonna tweet her to show different costumes!!! what say??Wink

shri pl tweet her and tell her to change her dressing style . rajju ko bhi naye shirts lene ke liye bolo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksshrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

I think we'll see Anu in new anarkalis soon. 
I'v seen her wearing new ones in on location videos.

Well ..when I read the title of your post Radhika I thought you want Anu to get a new hair cut.LOL

woh bhi usko karna hai , but it is better than her anarkalis.LOL

Edited by Radhika_r - 06 May 2015 at 3:05am

appuaks

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
pls have a look into my new tweet for anu and rajat!!! i have asked for a wardrobe changeSmile

VJholic

Go to top