Fan Fictions

Love By Chance - Page 5

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

When Khadus Met His Match

"Alright, this book is in very good. No tears, no folds, no stains... And, I've only read it twice in the few months I've had it" a fiery 20 year-old girl says to the khadus clerk at the desk.

Riya Sharma: Beauty with Super Brains

"I bought it for 20 rupees, and I am willing to sell it to you for 15 rupees. Take it, or leave it." "15 rupees? Are you kidding me? You should consider yourself lucky since I'm actually thinking about buying it for 10 rupees" says said khadus clerk.

Abhimanyu Mishra: Khadus with a passion for provoking people

"Excuse me? Ek toh main itna reasonable price range set kar rahi hoon, aur tum ho ki mujhe attitude dikha rahe ho?" demands Riya, "Do I look like an idiot to you?" Abhimanyu smirks and says "Well, when you put that way..." "Shut up! I wasn't done yet okay?" yells Riya, "You're only doing this to bargain with me, I know that for a fact. But trust me, it's not going to work. You've just provoked me, and now, I'm going to raise the price to 17 rupees."

"And by the way Mr. Oversmart, I'm trying to do you a favor here. This book is super-famous, and extremely hard to find. It's even auction worthy!" "Fine" says Abhimanyu, "Take your 17 rupees." As Riya turns around and walks away, she hears Abhimanyu mutter "B****." She balls up her hands into fists and turns around. She marches back to Abhimanyu and shouts "Listen you-" But she gets cut off by a soft voice that asks "What's going on here?"

Abhimanyu turns around to find his best-friend and boss, Karan.

Karan Shergill: Ladies' Man

"Your rude employee over here is giving me attitude" says Riya. Karan turns to his friend and asks "Ab kya kiya tune?" "Arre yeh kya batayega? Main batati hoon" says Riya, as she starts to tell him what happened. After hearing Riya's story, Karan slaps Abhiamnyu on the back of the head. "Ow!" yells Abhimanyu. Karan smiles at Riya and says "Here, 20 rupees for the book. Sorry about him." "No problem" says Riya, as she leaves.

Once Riya leaves, Abhimanyu demands "What the hell was that?!" "That, was what you deserved" says Karan, "Bro, I love you, but stop driving my customers away! That girl looked like she was about to you to court, and I just saved your ass." "You just want her to come back so you can see her again" says Abhimanyu. "She's cute okay!" protests Karan. "And so are koalas" says Abhiamnyu, "Until they bite your head off."

Park

Riya looks at her watch, as she waits for her target to come. "Kahan hai yeh gadha?" she mumbles to herself. When she finally sees him, she walks over to where he is, and kisses him.

"What the hell?!" shrieks a random girl. The boy pushes Riya away and says "Baby, I can explain!" "Mujhe koi explanation nehi chahiye Vijay! We're over" says the girl, as she stomps away. Riya smirks and follows the girl.

When she catches up to the girl, she says "Oye, Milkha Singh! Mere paise ka kya?" The girl turns around and gives her the money. "Good job" she says. "This is only 200 rupees. I want 300, not a compliment" says Riya. "But we agreed on 200!" protests the girl. "Well, you didn't tell me the guy was going to have cow lips" says Riya. The girl curses Riya under her breath and says "Fine! Here." She hands Riya the money, and walks away as Riya says "Nice doing business with you!"

She walks back to where Vijay is and says "Done!" Vijay looks at her and smiles. "You are truly evil Riya Sharma" he says. "I know!" she says.

A week ago

"Hello, Riya Sharma speaking" says Riya, picking up her phone. "Hi!" says the boy on the line, "My name is Vijay Oberoi, and I need your help." "Okay, so what's the problem?" asks Riya. "Um, can we do this face to face?" he asks. "Sure" says Riya.

A few hours later at a caf

"So, Vijay" says Riya, "Tell me what the problem is." Vijay sighs and says "My girlfriend has been cheating on me, and I want to teach her a lesson." "Okay. How about this?" asks Riya, "You randomly show her my website, and convince that I'm the best person to go to when she has a problem. When she asks me for help, I'll let you know all about our plan."

A few days ago

Riya was in her apartment, looking for new offers on her website, when she gets a call. She picks up her phone and says "Riya Sharma speaking." "Um, hi! This is Prachi Khanna" says the girl, "I need your help." "Alright" says Riya, "What's the problem?"

"Well, you see, me and my boyfriend Vijay have been together for a while now, and honestly, I'm very bored of this relationship. I want to break-up with him, but I don't want to break his heart" she explains. "So, what do you want me to do?" asks Riya, "Break-up with him for you?"

"No no, nothing like that" says Prachi, "My plan is, that I'm going to ask him to meet me in the park one day. You will reach the park before me, and kiss him. I'll see it, act hurt, and break-up with him." "Not bad" says Riya, "200 rupees." "Okay, done" says Prachi.

Present Time

"We so got her!" says Riya, as she and Vijay continue laughing about the situation. "Thank you so much for all your help" says Vijay, "If it wasn't for you, I'd still be buying her gifts that she shares with her boyfriend." "No problem" says Riya, "Ab main chalti hoon. But Vijay, remember on thing. Not all girls are like Prachi. You're a sweet guy, and one day you'll find a sweet girl." As Riya's about to leave, Vijay says "Riya tumhare paise." Riya smiles and says "I did this as a favor, not a job."

Riya's Apartment

Riya's looking at her website for new offers, when she comes across a very strange one. "Deepak Mishra" she reads out loud. "India ke leading businessman ko mujse kya kaam hoga?" she wonders, but shakes her head and keeps reading. "Please come meet me in my office" she says, "Well, this should be interesting."

Mishra Industries, a few hours later

Riya goes up to the receptionist and asks "Hi, I'm Riya Sharma. I have an appointment with Mr. Deepak Mishra." "Cabin 4" says the receptionist.

Cabin 4

Riya knocks on the door and asks "May I come in?" "Yes" says a voice. As Riya enters the cabin, she sees the legendary Deepak Mishra sitting in front of her. "Hello sir" she says, "You wanted to see me?" Mr. Mishra looks up from his file and says "Ah, Ms. Riya! Please, have a seat."

Riya sits down, and Mr. Mishra says "So, I have a task for you, and I am willing to pay you 5 lacs for it." "5 lacs" yells Riya. "Yes yes, 5 lacs" says Mr. Mishra, "So anyways, mere bete Abhimanyu ke sir pe koi bhoot savar ho gaya hai ki use apne pairo pe khdae hona hai. But I need him to take over my business." "Okay, so what do you want me to do about it?" asks Riya. "I want you convince him to stop all this nonsense, and take over the business" says Mr. Mishra, "You're going to pretend to be his PA."

"His what?!" demands Riya. "PA. Personal assistant" says Mr. Mishra. "I know what it means old man!" exclaims Riya. "Hey, don't-" Mr. Mishra starts to say, but Riya cuts him off "Can it! I have some conditions of my own. If your son treats me like a slave, you will give me 7 lacs. If your son tries to misbehave with me, I am allowed to sue him, and you will back me up on that case. And if by chance he falls in love with me, I will quit!" threatens Riya.

Mr. Mishra looks like he's about to pee his pants, but then he remembers that he's a grown man, as well India's leading businessman. "Alright fine! But he cannot, under any circumstance, know that you're working for me" says Mr. Mishra. "Fine" groans Riya. "And speaking of my son, here he is right now!" says Mr. Mishra, gesturing to his son. As Riya turns around, she sees the khadus guy from the bookstore.

"Tum?!" they demand in unison. "You guys already know each other?" asks Mr. Mishra, surprised, "Great! Abhimanyu, meet Riya Sharma, your new PA. Now get out of my office." As Mr. Mishra rushes the two adults out of his cabin, Riya thinks "What the hell did I just get myself into?!"

*not done yet*

Sorry guys, I'm having major writer's block. I'll update the rest later, I promise!

Edited by White_Flower - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evil205 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting I love ur update
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2