Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE!

What is happening to my KXIP?!! How do you go from table toppers to the bottom of the list? 😕😭

And RCB really batted to their potential today. When they have 3 world class batsmen...this is what is expected of them.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
MERE BHI BINA SUB 443 😆 KASH EK SUB USE KAR PATA OR GAYLE LE LETA 😆
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravibans

MERE BHI BINA SUB 443 😆 KASH EK SUB USE KAR PATA OR GAYLE LE LETA 😆

😆😆😆 16 se kaheen aur he pahunch jaathe 😆😆😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

HELLO EVERYONE!

What is happening to my KXIP?!! How do you go from table toppers to the bottom of the list? 😕😭

And RCB really batted to their potential today. When they have 3 world class batsmen...this is what is expected of them.

Honestly speaking their game has been found out. Last year they were completely new and their approach caught everyone by surprise. So they went on a merry way winning everything. This year every team has a plan against KXIP and the batting line up is failing except Bailey, Axar and some what Saha. Reminds me of Spain's fate in last year's Football WC. 😛😆 Champions one year and Eliminated in first round next time.  Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Honestly speaking their game has been found out. Last year they were completely new and their approach caught everyone by surprise. So they went on a merry way winning everything. This year every team has a plan against KXIP and the batting line up is failing except Bailey, Axar and some what Saha. Reminds me of Spain's fate in last year's Football WC. 😛😆 Champions one year and Eliminated in first round next time. 

failure of maxi and viru is the reason ... last year they both shine 😉.. jhonson is like street bowler these days 😆