India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

when neil is going to ask pam to stay out of his life

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
her constant interfering neil's life, making the viewers really bored.Angry she should get a life. now niv is trying to call ronnie to come and create problem NR's life.Cry so again doubts and fight will start. ragi should control herself this time. pam and niv are waiting for the same fight between them. ragi should open her mouth to pam and tell her to stay out of their life. its about time. pam is always insulting her whenever she gets chance. men are so dumb. otherwise why RK like pam. and i noticed he always tries to cover her. pam claims neil is playing with niv's emotion. it  makes me laugh.LOLwhat about her? she does not even understand her own brother's emotion, forget about ragi.LOL if she does not stop this nonsense, eventually she will loose everybody. neil and his children.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatimarahaman

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
neither i understand pam nor nive...and seriously both needs to get lost...
even i am waiting for the golden moment when nachikhet open his mouth and warn pam not to interfere in his life...i don't see ragini doing it...she is too grateful to pam for taking care of her 3 kids during her absence of 15 long years...she will never say anything...i don't expect anything ragini when it comes to pam...but yes i expect something from ragini when it comes to nive...a tight slap of words across the face will do...i am waiting for that very moment...i hope this ronnie's track bless us with it
sampa79 IF-Dazzler
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
True 
Pam is too much interfering in neil life
But seems she loves her brother too much and she is afraid 
of ragini behaviour she knows whatever happen 15 years back should not repeat but yaa neil and ragini should speak to pam and make her understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyC

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top