Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Asha Negi retweeted
Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  

And finally we have a picture together ''''' the Nivdi couple @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Sony TV @SonyTV  

A rocking episode of #IndianIdolJunior coming up this weekend! @virendersehwag @sonakshisinha @salim_merchant

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

AshaNegiFans @Asha_FC 

AshaNegi and Rithvik dhanjani with shilpa saklani at the party last night Cr:https://instagram.com/p/5fnga8AxGj/ 

Embedded image permalink

Read on twitter ASHVIK were in Mr India event ..

Finally AshVik together at an event😃 
Thanks Uma
style14 thumbnail
TOI Photogallery @toiphotogallery  

#MrIndiaRedCarpet: More pics of #RithvikDhanjani and #AshaNegi from the event. #MrIndia2015http://goo.gl/ZLv6Tb 

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

Whatsupp??  

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi retweeted
Sony TV @SonyTV  

How many of you are waiting to meet the #Juniors at #RCityMall #Ghatkopar tonight at 7 PM? RT if you will be there!

Asha Negi retweeted
Sony TV @SonyTV  

MUMBAI! Your favourite #Juniors are coming to your city tonight at 7 PM in R City Mall, Ghatkopar. So get ready to meet them!

style14 thumbnail

Finally Ashvik solo pic  

TOI Photogallery @toiphotogallery  
#MrIndiaRedCarpet: #RithvikDhanjani poses with #AshaNegi at the party. #MrIndia #MrIndia2015http://goo.gl/ZLv6Tb 

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

Not only AshVik but even their fans have fabulous taste👍🏼😃
Can't see the neckline of the dress properly in the CAP but I think its the same outfit.
Congrats to Esha!! Beautiful dress😃

We were right!!  Ashu it was Esha from Singapore😃

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@AshaNegi7 I don't remember who gifted me this dress Guyz but it was given by one of u.. Plz tell me who did.. It's a Zara dress

style14 thumbnail

I hate when female fans hug and kiss Rithvik: Asha Negi

Asha Negi is glowing these days. Hey, it's not because of her beau Rithvik Dhanjani, but due to all the adulation coming her way for her amazing hosting skills on Indian Idol (Sony TV). 

Tellychakkar.com got chatty with the very bubbly and talkative actress-turned-host to know about all things dear to her...read on:

Indian Idol kids are super talented

It's my privilege to host such an amazing show like Indian Idol. The kids are super talented and I am enjoying every bit of it. I learn a lot from these kids. Their energy and confidence level is enviable. The best part is that my partner Hussain is a good friend. Perhaps that's why our bond doesn't look fake on the show.

A big no' to kitchen politics

I would love to do a daily soap, but it should be different and challenging. I will not do shows that focus on kitchen politics or saas bahu sagas. I want a good script, and a better production house. 

I am a bathroom singer

I love singing, but only in the bathroom! Although given a chance, I would like to develop my singing skills as well. In fact, I am also learning to play the guitar from Rithvik these days.

I hate when female fans hug and kiss Rithvik

It's true that Rithvik has lot of female fan following. When we go abroad for shoots or promotions, his female fans hug and kiss him. I really hate that thing. You know what! Rithvik doesn't say no to it. In fact, he enjoys it (smiles). 

Rithvik is a possessive boyfriend

Rithvik is very possessive about me, but he doesn't show it. I am really lucky to have him as my boyfriend. 

I believe in chat mangni pat byah

I am at a great phase in life where things are pretty smooth. Both our families gel very well and are happy with our relationship. Currently, we are making our future better, so that we don't face any problems later. And I don't believe in having a long gap between engagement and marriage. Chhat mangni pat byah is my motto.

I will work post-marriage 

As both of us are actors, we understand and respect each other's work. So working post marriage is definitely not an issue.

I would love to work with Ram Kapoor and Ravi Dubey in the future  

I want to work with Ram Kapoor again, along with my good friend Ravi Dubey.  

Asha, may you always be blessed with lots of happiness and success!

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - "Television Actors Who Evidently Became Bigger Than Their On Screen Characters" - Asha Negi  Is Mentioned - Click The Link For The Article -
Link - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-who-evidently-became-bigger-than-their-on-screen-characters/