Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Indian Idol 11th July 2015
Credit: Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21
style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  

Asha Negi: "A good night's sleep is extremely important to me"#Health #Magzter -22nd June 2015 http://www.magzter.com/magzterselects/asha-negi-sleep-well/ ...

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi: Sleep Well

Popular India television actor, Asha Negi says: "A good night's sleep is extremely important to me. I make it a point to sleep well, so when I am fast asleep, even a storm or an earthquake cannot wake me up! Sleep allows one's mind to rest, which is very good for one's mental as well as physical health. Hence, beauty sleep plays a very important part in making one look and feel good! My bed is soft. And I prefer having a soft and comfortable mattress."

http://www.magzter.com/magzterselects/asha-negi-sleep-well/ ...

style14 thumbnail
NB Daily Panchnama 4th July 2015 9

Credit :  Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

AmrutaK 18002741003 @miamruta  

@AshaNegi7 I looovvveee uuu ashuuu

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@miamruta love u too meri jaan!! Inshallah all will b great:) v have all the ashvikn's support

AmrutaK 18002741003 @miamruta  

@AshaNegi7 thank you so much  for the love baby can't thanku enough 

dimpy @dimpy_pd  

@AshaNegi7 how's Rithvik phone now? Marzi sir ne coffe gira de thi

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7  

@dimpy_pd he is talking through his speaker will have to get it repaired

style14 thumbnail
AND @stylebyand

@AshaNegi7 looked adorable in our jumpsuit at the promotional event of @IndianIdolJunior which is aired on @SonyTV

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
HT City @htcity  

Wedding Bells in Telly Land. @upenpatelworld @karishma_tanna #Ektakaul @rithvik_RD #DishaVakani #AshaNegi

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Asha Negi gets pranked!

Seems like the contestants of Indian Idol Junior are warming up to Asha Negi too much, too soon! Children love her so much that she often finds herself at the receiving end of most of the innocent pranks on the sets. It started with them mimicking her laugh, later it went on to imitating her style. But this time, the on-set fun' made her run for her life. Literally!

Jack-in-box pranks never grow old! We all have done it in the past, only we keep experimenting with the jack'. But, Asha Negi got gifted a lizard in a gift box by Ajay. A source close the channel said, "Asha Negi is a hit with the kids. They all love talking and fooling around with her! This was all planned by the singing protg, Ajay Brijwasi. He looks very innocent and gullible but, this prank, made us change our perception about him."

According to the source, Asha was very excited to receive a gift from Ajay. But as soon as she opened the box she found a lizard in it! The atmosphere from Aww' suddenly turned into Haww'!

After the initial shock, Asha being the sport that she is, of course was in splits! I am sure Asha must be planning her own sweet revenge on Ajay...so let's wait and watch!

style14 thumbnail
Telly Buzz @tellybuzz  

.@AshaNegi7 gets pranked! http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/26836-asha-negi-gets-pranked.htm ... @Indiaidoljunior

Embedded image permalink