Asha Negi AT #19: Welcome to the World of Hosting Negi! - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyAshVikian

Host of reloaded energy unleashed

Asha Negi's latest avatar is as the host of Indian Idol Junior, and the actress says she is enjoying her stint tremendously. "The kids (contestants) love pulling my leg! We have a lot of fun and in fact, the kids are so full of energy that after performances there are times when they mimic each other as well as me!" she tells us.

She also loves anchoring as it is a chance to showcase her real-life style. "I have tried to keep the look as close to my (offscreen) one as possible. I believe comfort comes first and my stylist Sameer Patel has done a great job," she says, adding that she loves "being seen in a completely different avatar" as compared to her daily soap look.  

Among the more enjoyable aspects of Idol Junior has been working with celebrity judge Sonakshi Sinha, Asha says. "Sonakshi is sweet and so humble and it's great working with her," she says. "I simply love her energy!" While she may be hosting a singing show, Asha tells us that she cannot, in fact, sing herself. "But I do love music, and that's why I enjoy hosting the show," she concludes.

deepakjain11
#with #a #very #adorable #couple @rithvik_d #and @ashanegi #thankyou #guys #had #great #time #with #you #see #you #soon

Originally posted by lizajo

Shalmali Kholgade @itsShalmali 

@AshaNegi7 @Hussainkk12 you guys are too much man. How do you manage this incredible level of energy and delivery !?? I fail to understand

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 

@itsShalmali @Hussainkk12 shalmaliii.. So glad u liked:)

Shalmali Kholgade @itsShalmali  

@AshaNegi7 LOVED IT!!!! I laughed so much. Hahaha

Edited by lizajo - 8 years ago

fariya @fariyafirdouse  

@sonakshisinha di wt u thnk abt d hosts of #IndianIdolJunior #sonasays

Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha  

@fariyafirdouse #sonasays hussain and asha are amaaazing hosts! They really liven up the show 

Asha Negi retweeted
Zh Ashvik @zahaashvik  

@AshaNegi7 not wanting a reply,fav or rt..just tweeted you to tell you to smile :)

NB Daily Panchnama 4th July 5,6
Credit :  Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21

IIJ 11th July

Credit: Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21 

Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  
The Hosts Asha Negi and Hussain Kuwajerwala on the sets of #IndianIdolJunior Credit:#saatinthestudio @satyamwaghela 
IIJ 11th July
Credit: Priya Ashvik @Sweeti_21