India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Show links

Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know any websites where i can find all the wpisodes of ky2 from thw first epi. I tried the utube for mtv but it says the videos arent available in my country and i even went on mtv website but they dont have all the episodes from the beginning, it seems like old epi gets deleted after they upload the news ones. Also, i went on other sites like desitvbox, Desirulez etc. but they dont have any working links for old episodes. So can someone plz tell me where i can watch the whole show from the first epi that is available in my country. I really want to watch the first 50 episodes cause i staryed from there and now i have vacation from school so i really need and want to catch up on the first 50 epis. Thanks.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twinklestar139

Does anyone know any websites where i can find all the wpisodes of ky2 from thw first epi. I tried the utube for mtv but it says the videos arent available in my country and i even went on mtv website but they dont have all the episodes from the beginning, it seems like old epi gets deleted after they upload the news ones. Also, i went on other sites like desitvbox, Desirulez etc. but they dont have any working links for old episodes. So can someone plz tell me where i can watch the whole show from the first epi that is available in my country. I really want to watch the first 50 episodes cause i staryed from there and now i have vacation from school so i really need and want to catch up on the first 50 epis. Thanks.

Alternative MTV website link:

http://www.mtvindia.com/videos/mostrecent/kaisi-yeh-yaariaan/list-1-313-1-17.html

You can go sort the episodes and start watching from episode 1
RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
You have to type on google
Kaisi yeh yaariaan episode 1 
Kaisi yeh yaariaan episode 2
They are not deleted just Google them 

You can also use facebook
The link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaisi-Yeh-Yaariyan/580506938716201
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Originally posted by Twinklestar139

Alternative MTV website link:

http://www.mtvindia.com/videos/mostrecent/kaisi-yeh-yaariaan/list-1-313-1-17.html

You can go sort the episodes and start watching from episode 1
OMG THX A LOT!!!! It seems to be working absolutely fine here. Thx again. 
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chair1992

You have to type on google
Kaisi yeh yaariaan episode 1 
Kaisi yeh yaariaan episode 2
They are not deleted just Google them 

You can also use facebook
The link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaisi-Yeh-Yaariyan/580506938716201
WOW. THX TO U TOO!!! I guess i just didnt search enough for these episodes. Thx again. 
4rosegirl1 Goldie
4rosegirl1
4rosegirl1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i watched them all on the mtv india website by googling individual episodes

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top