Abhijeet-Shreya:What might have happened..

Posted: 8 years ago
I am not wanting to believe in this theory but this seems real and explain why isn't Abhijeet's daughter Shreya not mentioned anymore. 😔
What might have happened:

After deciding to adopt Shreya,Abhijeet takes her home and seeks to adopt her legally.
Unfortunately he is found ineligible to adopt her as per the Indian adoption rules and the social services take Shreya away..😵
This explains why upon Insp.Shreya's questioning about baby Aliyah in episode 'Lift mein Khoon' makes Abhijeet repeat how she will be first sent into child care and then be adopted by a 'good family'..with slowed and emphasized words.

You see ..this also explains why everyone look so sad and Abhijeet weeping when they were all singing lullaby to Aaliya.

You also notice in this scene Abhijeet stops inbetween still and teary-eyed as if having a sad mild flashback.

Watch the climax of Lift mein Khoon with this theory In mind and this is what will seem 99.99% valid.

Any views? Words? Anyone? 😔
Lift mein khoon...sorry I don't remember it fully, but I do remember the lullaby scene.

yes Abhijeet isn't allowed to adopt her as per Indian law. I made use of this fact in one of my stories. I gave it another twist. 😆
I saw that climax a few hours ago again before making this thread.
This idea explained everything but many including myself used to think it's just because of FW's memory loss Shreya is no more mentioned.

Which story vis di? Can you post the link?😛
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHS5GlQ55-k

This is the link to episode lift mein khoon-its advisable to view its last 4-5 minutes inorder to completely understand what am I trying to explain.
Originally posted by iMini

I saw that climax a few hours ago again before making this thread.
This idea explained everything but many including myself used to think it's just because of FW's memory loss Shreya is no more mentioned.

Which story vis di? Can you post the link?😛
I just mentioned it in a contest story. This is the link. It was posted by Snehal as she was the organizer.

in these kind of Episodes they follow the rule:
'Rest left for your Imaginations '
Why its illegal?😕
Abhijeet is capable of taking the responsibilities of Shreya...then?
Is it illegal becoz Abhijeet is unmarried?? 
Originally posted by aditya_anjaana

Why its illegal?😕
Abhijeet is capable of taking the responsibilities of Shreya...then?
Is it illegal becoz Abhijeet is unmarried??

Yes. As per Indian law a single man can't adopt a girl. He can adopt only a boy. see that link I posted. It's a story but I have posted the link to the legal site there.
Mini,
Do you really think writers have given so much thought to it? 😒 👎🏼
We ( viewers/ fans) have the bond with characters which the FW writers lack clearly 😒👎🏼
In any script, the story/ plot should be in such a way that it blends with the characters ( their nature, behavior, style etc). But FW writers change the characters as per script 😡

Acc to me, they (FW) didn't give a thought about Shreya 🤢
Originally posted by bluetides

Mini,
Do you really think writers have given so much thought to it? 😒 👎🏼
We ( viewers/ fans) have the bond with characters which the FW writers lack clearly 😒👎🏼
In any script, the story/ plot should be in such a way that it blends with the characters ( their nature, behavior, style etc). But FW writers change the characters as per script 😡

Acc to me, they (FW) didn't give a thought about Shreya 🤢
We'll just because they have committed blunders in the past doesnt mean they will always do so.As i already said,this sounds legit.
I will be the happiest if they bring Shreya back.