Posted: 8 years ago
What say friends - rachita and Rama are quite entertaining and able natural actors who engage the audience.
RaRa in one word is just adorable πŸ˜³
Mere RaRa ka kya khena .. They are amazing .. Their offscreen rapport translates over to the screen too.. 
What to say about RaRa...they are ⭐️ of the show...bring πŸ˜ƒ...Cv's, thanks for creating RaRa..and Anjum and Rafi for making then lovable...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i liked the scene were rama was arranging the magzines and rachita
admiring it πŸ˜›
Lovely episode.  RaRa are adorable.  Their whole sequence was cute.

Both failed to notice the details of the job in their enthu, Rama desperately wanted to help Rachi and Rachi in her enthu/nervousness to attend her first interview and get the job, totally forgot to know what the nature of job is.  I guessed it when the attendant was speaking in pure Hindi and Rachi was finding it difficult to understand.

Rachi totally broke down as she understands the need of the hour.  Feel sorry for Amaya who got discouraged by Rachi's depressed words.

Not liking Rudra's intentions regarding the haveli.  Hope Rachi alerts Sneha before it is too late.

Looking forward to see how Amaya proceeds with Jazz's admission.
The episode was good till Rudra COMES on the screen.
Oh how I hate this character and his evil intentions towards the Mathur family. I do hope that there is someone who will expose him before he carries out this evil deed and puts the Mathurs on the road.  

Rudra is Hari's son.  How can he do something like this. Is there no justice. Does Rudra know that Sneha is Gajanan Choubey's daughter??? 

Now I have my doubts as to whether Rishi Mathur was framed for the 100 crore fiasco or was it actually a reality. 

IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND THIS CATASTROPHE???
Edited by lara3110 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by lara3110

The episode was good till Rudra COMES on the screen.
Oh how I hate this character and his evil intentions towards the Mathur family. I do hope that there is someone who will expose him before he carries out this evil deed and puts the Mathurs on the road.  

Rudra is Hari's son.  How can he do something like this. Is there no justice. Does Rudra know that Sneha is Gajanan Choubey's daughter??? 

Now I have my doubts as to whether Rishi Mathur was framed for the 100 crore fiasco or was it actually a reality. 

IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND THIS CATASTROPHE???

good observation...even i have little doubt😲
Rama and Rachi are good together. They are adorable. I hope they can create the same magic with Amaya and Mantu. I really like Mantu too.

The episode was going really well until Rudra shows his true colors. Sneha and her family have only haveli left but now even that seems like its going to be confiscated by the lawyer and Rudra. I really hope that Sneha doesn't lose the haveli and someone (Rachita or Amaya) can save it from Rudra. The actor playing rudra is doing a good job as we are all hating him as Rudra the character. He is doing something right! πŸ˜†
i loved yesterday's episode... watched it now as i had exams this morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved the cloud 9 moment of Ramashrey when Rachi hold his hands😳😳😳 Then the technique given to remove nervousness was πŸ˜† I LOVED the way ho Rama supported her and tried to be funny as well 'DIPLOMA IN REJECTION'😳😳
Saw another side of Rachita... she was totally downπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”  
For RUDRA scene... again no comments😑
Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 8 years ago