India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

Priyom Bashing Thread

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Well so many different threads have opened up to bash Priyom's character, so trying to make it easy for everyone to bash him here under one thread. You are unhappy with Lakhan's character, Mithilesh's character, or other characters, or the show, and everyone makes it a point to ensure they bash Priyom's character in those threads. Why he didn't go and give shoulder to Lakhan who is a woman abuser. (I personally would have hated him if he went there, but that's my personal opinion. He has done enough babysitting for Lakhan, he is not a 5 year old kid.) Isn't Mithilesh more responsible than him, who inspite of being married slept around with a dancer, and in his ego defied Phoolan's desicion of throwing Bindiya out of Begusarai; or was ready to kill Lakhan over his petty ego; or spoke back and threatened his uncle Bhooshan... Why was Priyom chosen as king when he wastes his bachelor life on girls, defied Phoolan and went to picnic with girls, or didn't go back yet again to Lakhan to knock sense into him, on physically abusing Poonam (or are there more bigger flaws in his character, which I missed??) ? I guess if Priyom is incapable to be king, other two are incapacitated to be the king. Who gets Poonam should be Poonam's desicion, surely she is not in love with Lakhan from day 1. And he has again and again failed to prove worthy of her, or for that sake any woman. Is Priyom worthy of Poonam, of course not right now. But in future if he changes, yes, and I am sure he might not need a babysitter. Oh! Lakhan is like this because there is a venomous mother in his life! So is he momma's boy, doesn't seem like that. But if so many are saying, might be my misjudgement. And yes Lakhan is like this because Poonam never opened up to him, or tried to make him understand her. Yes, like he gave a scope . When Phoolan tried to make him understand like a son on that ear ring snatching, he defied Phoolan by refusing to allow Poonam's college education. But then it's not him to be blamed.

I guess I better stay away from Forum, and rather record the episode and watch it on TV. Good bye Begusarai Forum, no hard feelings please. I felt like ranting out, so I did in my this last post on Begusarai Forum.

Happy watching and I hope CV's and Writer's continue to write what they have planned and not change course because of Character's fans subjective opinions.

Bye Bye!!!!

Edited by crazygod - 05 May 2015 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bgargate

Vishdrmzzz IF-Dazzler
Vishdrmzzz
Vishdrmzzz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
nt bashing priyom in any mean even I like him (nt more than laakhan) m just saying he should atleast meet laakhan ones he very well know tht laakhan doesnt hv a mind of his own priyom is the only one who can make him understand thts it n besides tht we all enjoy there scenes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pramilakarandeMysterious_manumjht_one

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
what kind of thread is this??is is completely ur POV that u like priyom n u cnt find anything wrong with that character.why u trying to convince people to love him?there was a thread of mahek i guess where she wrote why she hate laakhan n i respct her POV though sumwhere my views contradicts with her.if i m irritated with the priyom's character going i ll definitely say this.it has been like two weeks they r showing so much of priyom.the story is revolving so much around priyom.why would other character's fans like it?i seriously cnt understand this kind of post where people try to enforce thr own POV to other.its a open forum and people ll say what they want and whereever they want..

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Summarized my points well... socha nhi ta priyom ko hate krugi.. but literally saturated with him..
i m watching this serial only for laakhan..accepting openly.. and i m really disappointing that priyom.claimed to be laakhan best buddy and hez aware of his tempramnent and rekha manipulation..but still he dont even care to meet him.once...
& literally its too annoying to.see him.in patna and doing video.video game...

vse hi..i m jst watching laakhan mithilesh phoolan scenes skipping priyom... i literally change channel on priyom coz its too repeated..i m really saturated with him

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
i use to love priyom. i loved his masti and how chilled out he was, but recently i am not liking him, an done the main reason is his fans that keep saying crap about laakhan (talking abt twitter here). i dont have a major problem with priyom, but i feel the cvs have the lost the storyline. they seemed to have forgotten that there are other characters in the show such as mithilesh and laakhan. those two deserve more screentime. also its juts been annoying how for the last 2-3 weeks all we have seen is pri pri and more pri, ad non time has been given to the other chracaters.
and honestly when your best buddy, your brother's marriage breaks, you would want to go and give him some assurance and be there for him, since you know he loves the girl like crazy. when laakham were togetehr pri always went to laakhan, so why not now? they are brothers and more over best friends, then priyom does have a responsibility to go to laakhan and advice him to change for the best and to win punmy's heart.. but no pri did none of that hell we havent even seen him go to lakahan even once after the wedding broke. 
priyom knows laakhan's nature, so he should try and make him understand.
the problem here is the cvs are shaping each character pretty badly. they arent really showing much character development.
also if your wedding broke then wouldnt you want your best friend to at least come and see you, to be there for you. make you understand in this hard time. i think any logical person would. 
all the characters in this show have flaws, if someone points out laakhan's flaws we accept it. but when we laakhan fans point out pri's flaws then why is it so hard to accept?

pramilakarandeMysterious_manu_BleuNoir_

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
relax i dont think so cv would ever portray a woman abuser and a typical male chauvinist n who doesn't even turn out to help his family wen they are at gunpoint to be the hero of the show ! Embarrassedpriyom is far better than lakhaan though i m dissatisfied with the way lakhaan character is shaping but neverless priyom is a good character and he has all the ability to become king of begusarai ! as far as poonam is concerned its totally her choice and i think she had made her stance very clear ! she cant fall for a guy who abuses her and tries to dominate her ! she is much cozy and comfortable with priyom ! 
regarding the forum well the activity is already low here ! does it even matter if the character is bashed wen its shaping well onscreen !LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodTasriS

Vishdrmzzz IF-Dazzler
Vishdrmzzz
Vishdrmzzz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
if laakhan is a woman abuser than priyom is a womanizer he never did any thing for laakhan wht all he did he did for poonam atleast for laakhan poonam is the only girl in his life sorry bt the scene btw poonam and priyom in patna was completely annoying for me atleast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya_Malik

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Priyom never forcced or lured a woman to bed al. The gals knowingly tht he has multiple affairs give in to him as poonam frn said they wanna enjoy. Their life before getting married to pot bellied person even they don't have any objection with it...as far as lakhaan is corcerned does he even know tht poonam is a human being... A gal with flesh emotions who is. Hurt wen subjected to violence

crazygodTasriSPiya_Malik

Go to top