Kumkum Bhagya

oh purab!! is that why!!

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
guys!!

i have been waiting for purab to call pragya bhabhi since last june.

you know, when she married his bhai?!!!

please remind me if i've forgotten, but the first time i recall hearing him use the word bhabhi in relation to  pragya was during the recent modelling thing when he asked the costumiers to get better clothes for her.

and now today!! FINALLY!! the phrase "pragya bhabhi" crossed his lips!!

"because that's what she is now bhai, huh?" *nudge nudge wink wink*

haaayee purab!! i had no idea CVs could give you such careful habits. they didn't let you call her bhabhi until you had reason to assume your bhai had accepted her as his wife.

WOWWW.

and here i thought they were gonna be lazy and just use the honorific bhabhi from the get go because uh...that's...what we do...in rishtas???

idk, i'm overly attached to honorifics.

alas, this long awaited moment did not have much value...after all this time of the sweetness of 'pragya di', bhabhi felt...odd and distancing.

and as we know...it's all hollow baby, it's all hollow. bhai has not accepted bhabhi.

sigh idk. kinda wanna thank CVs for finally delivering this long-awaited moment but...it doesn't have the right ring to it. oh well. thanks for trying purab...not your fault abhi and pragya aren't interested in having a normal relationship where normal names apply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO best best line:

...not your fault abhi and pragya aren't interested in having a normal relationship where normal names apply.

I'll be curious to know how Purab and BB find out and what they may do after that.
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahah knowing Purab he should have confirmed whether Abhigya did the deed and "truly" became husband and wife then only started calling her bhabhi ðŸ¤£
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG rani that's where your voyeurism line was coming from?? 😲 🤣

more seriously, i do find it difficult to reconcile that purab knew bhai hadn't apnao'd bhabhi all this time and he never seemed to be outraged about it...if you're gonna call her di, then you should expect her husband to treat her well. just my opinion. -_-
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

OMG rani that's where your voyeurism line was coming from?? 😲 🤣

more seriously, i do find it difficult to reconcile that purab knew bhai hadn't apnao'd bhabhi all this time and he never seemed to be outraged about it...if you're gonna call her di, then you should expect her husband to treat her well. just my opinion. -_-