Piya Rangrezz

girls and guns

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Even though I missed Sher it was interesting episode enjoyed it. Devi and her dil are taking saas bahu love to another level lol I knew she was gona be a bad saas bt to get her to clean so much dishes on her 1st day. She really intends to make her a maid. And than was I the only 1 who thought that shraddha has an unusual fascination with guns. I guess it was the 1st time she saw 1 bt it really was exaggerated. I guess it can be seen in 2 ways the absolutely ease that devi held a gun and shot it and the absolute unease, dread yet fascination that shraddha saw it in. A person with a gun has a lot of power I wonder if that was the reason that she was drawn to it. Bt than maybe it was to just show good aka Shraddha and bad Devi. 2 things came out in devi's scenes when she was dealing with the alcoholics who didn't pay firstly she is 1 who dislikes those who live of their parents this goes with her self made image, 2 she isn't in woman/girls being sold. (I guess the little girl will be a support for shraddha, and that little boy was so cute just like sher lol). Interesting considering hw she sees shraddha as a community that can be bought and sold and easily replaceable. bt again as with evrything it comes down to profit and loss with her. And this episode raised questions as to how much Sher is aware of his mom's activity everything or a little? Hope jaanu will be back tomorrow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS for summary. 😃 i didn't watched half epi as because mumma's fav show also aired at same time. Omg BD is really cruel more than i thought 😲 poor shraddha, her first day after marriage and she enwrapped in kitchen chores. pehli rasoi among all dirty dishes... so sad. hope Someday Sher will come to know about this. but for now he was in heartbroken state
the new entry kajra... and of course she will support shraddha and Shraddha also will support her.
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the scene when shradha opened the door and was shock to see the guns...
and on the other hand BD uses guns perfectly...
Different knids of women...
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really missed sher 2day...hope we get a lot of him today...and bhavri devi she has a lot of gud principles as well we see...
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sad, newly bride did all those maid stuff, this was so unfair with shraddha...but all this happened by our master mind Bhavri devi, she such a Chaalooo, 😃 
but i  missed my jaanu Sher...😭😭 i wish we'll see lots of him today,