Ye Hai Mohabbatein

THE OTHER SIDE OF COIN

jaanvi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear friends 
i read this articleAabhay bhargava ji  commenting on one of insta edits of fan . I AGREE HE WAS BIT HARSH BUT I SEE NOTHING MORE THAN A PROTECTIVE FATHER  'S EMOTION WHO HAS just married off  his only daughter. moreover it was non other than his daughter 's wedding day . we all have father we all know how protective they are of us  they do everything possible to make one day of her princess   like she desire. i know u guys will say they are celebrity  and abhay  ji is an senior actor with 30 yrs of experince but dont forget being an artist for 30 yrs doesnt take away the father in him  . yeah there are more intimate edits of ishra aka divan and he never said a word but guys see the other side  of the coin it was his daughter' s wedding pic it was karan and ankita's day the real couple . we will have millions in the future and had in past to make edits of divan  the reel couple  cant one day be just about karan n  ankita .is it too much to ask  ?  they are celebrity we are their fan bt we have no right in any to rule their personnel life . most of us are around 20s , 30s  and wont accept even our parents interfering in our love life ; we cant tolerate rinki  n simmi  if due to them there is some problem in ishra ' s fictional life  but we fan including me too we want  rule our favourite actor as if we own their life  . i have  a question to all ankita basher  that what fault she has  done to gain your hate ?  and people who are soo much against abhay bhargava comment actually u need to realise that  what ur father will do if he is in his position . kam se kam unki wedding pic to chhod do. as far as all the people making comparison karan's  comparison to srk let me remind you one incident  when ipl match was going in wankhede stadium  and crowds gathered soo much around shahrukh that they  incidently hurt  shahrukh's daughter and some of her friends  and if remember well these crowd included  some police also at that point shahrukh created a ruckus and there was a police and  national  debate. so point is he  or his wife or kajol or anyone may have endured personnel attacks or fans overwhelming love   but as a parent we cant see our children suffer. i know this was  a harmless edit but we have edited  his daughters wedding pic so in my views its just a response of a protective emotional father .have we not seen rishi kapoor  ji reaction on that famous kwk episode and even after that . friends today we love  divan as a pair  tomorrow we may love divzz withsomeone else and karan with someone else  has it not happened with drasti but one fact  will remain unchanged that is karan and ankita as a pair so pls dont bash her so much. as far as taking divyanka 's name in his post in my view  he mean  to say that divyanka is also  dear to him  and he likes these divan  edits    he  did not want to offend her as in those pics one is his son in law so if he had not added divz name  and it would have look like  he doesnt want divan in future. in short he wanted to say though he has no issues with divan edits but enough is enough dont edit my daughter from her wedding pic let one day be about  the real couple ...this is totally what i understood i may be wrong 
we always keep saying they are celebrity  they should be mature  they should take these things lightly , we are also adults atleast most of us  and have understanding  and real emotion cant we act mature for once  and leave this senior fellow who must be of our father or for some their grand father's age . cant we think maturely for once  why do we need take take protest flag at every drop of hat.
p.s i know i have put my hand in honey's comb but i will say healthy discussion are most welcome but if u r hell bent to prove  the old fellow wrong than even murugan and matarani cant change ur decision.😆
p.p.s i am  as much big big big fan of divyanka , karan and shahrukh as u all are  so dont take it as a personnel attack .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It just make big issue from nothing's his daughter get married just two days ago he is emotional person that it  we should understand and ignor whole matters 
jaanvi_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 3fra

It just make big issue from nothing's his daughter get married just two days ago he is emotional person that it  we should understand and ignor whole matters 

Thats what  i also think  why to make such a big issue .will this stop divan lovers to make further  edits ...NO THEY WONT STOP ... NOR KARAN DIVYANKA WILL STOP RETWEETING THESE EDITS . IT IS KARAN' S MARRIGE PIC THATS WHY ABHAY BHARGAVA REACTED THIS WAY..
These Celebs are Human Too...They to have Feelings..
Fans feel just because they follow their show and give then TRP's they own them...

Bhargav ji...more then being a serior actor ...He is a Father whose Daughter got married Yest...and he still coming out of it ...
I agree He's move was uncalled...bt i am sure ...He must read soem real nasty words from these Divan fans which provoked him...
Fans were really expecting that KarAnkita gets Divorced...like Really...soo Bad you thing abt someone...shiii...
Heck They even thought that Aly Eye Operation should not have got succeeded...Ohh LOrd...!!Soo much Hatred...

And this has been faced by other celebs too ...Gurmeet-debina...Arjun BIjlani , Vivian-and his Wife...and these celebs literally went against thier Fans ...

I am glad Celebs are taking stand...just to save ur Image ...No one should take Shit...
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know when you step up on pedestial of fame , that very moment you are differentiated from the million others. people do judge you. It has happened with every celeb bollywood n tellywood both.
Divyanka n Karan themselves has faced a lot but both of them had either clarified or ignored/blocked.They havent got into arguments with fans directly in a crass way.
When you love appreciation, then learn to take bashing too.
That why its said success and fame can be gained easily but only few know how to handle it.
And ur post was nt at all offensive sweetz!
jaanvi_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

These Celebs are Human Too...They to have Feelings..

Fans feel just because they follow their show and give then TRP's they own them...

Bhargav ji...more then being a serior actor ...He is a Father whose Daughter got married Yest...and he still coming out of it ...
I agree He's move was uncalled...bt i am sure ...He must read soem real nasty words from these Divan fans which provoked him...
Fans were really expecting that KarAnkita gets Divorced...like Really...soo Bad you thing abt someone...shiii...
Heck They even thought that Aly Eye Operation should not have got succeeded...Ohh LOrd...!!Soo much Hatred...

And this has been faced by other celebs too ...Gurmeet-debina...Arjun BIjlani , Vivian-and his Wife...and these celebs literally went against thier Fans ...

I am glad Celebs are taking stand...just to save ur Image ...No one should take Shit...

TRUE I have only one question  to these kind of ppl  that  will you  in your personnel  life tolerate the interfernce of your distance relatives  some uncle or aunt will you make your  decision according to their pleasure  will u leave ur bf or gf if they wont approve  ?even in starting i could not accept ank-karan relation bcz i also dreamed of ishra in real but that in no way is going to  let me think bad about ank-karan. we all will get married or are married will we tolerate any single person thinking bad about our marriage? i dont know others i wont tolerate. actors are also human beings with emotion not devoid of them. love them but dont rule them   
jaanvi_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wendy25

You know when you step up on pedestial of fame , that very moment you are differentiated from the million others. people do judge you. It has happened with every celeb bollywood n tellywood both.
Divyanka n Karan themselves has faced a lot but both of them had either clarified or ignored/blocked.They havent got into arguments with fans directly in a crass way.
When you love appreciation, then learn to take bashing too.
That why its said success and fame can be gained easily but only few know how to handle it.
And ur post was nt at all offensive sweetz!

You are absolutely true  that should have been ideally done  block them but we all have weak moments ryt  even biggest name of fame have reacted   out of the way some time  like jaya bacchan reacting aggresivly  on reporters  who called aishwarya just  aish  which was quite common and even aishwarya herself never raised question to it but a mother in jaya took it as an insult.so what i mean to say  all  famous people are somewhere as human as we are with everykind  emotional flavour. 
its a relief that my post is not offensive iwas to dreading all juta chappal rotten tomatoes ,eggs😆😆
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jaanvi_123

You are absolutely true that should have been ideally done block them but we all have weak moments ryt even biggest name of fame have reacted out of the way some time likejaya bacchan reacting aggresivly on reporters who called aishwaryajustaish which was quite common and even aishwarya herself never raised question to it but a mother injaya took it as an insult.so what i mean to say all famous people are somewhere as human as we are with everykind emotional flavour.
its a relief that my post is not offensiveiwas to dreading alljuta chappal rotten tomatoes ,eggs😆😆

Aww why would any one throw that on you:D
yes you right Aish, jaya bacchan , SRK everyone has done these harkatein and then unka bhi social media par band baja tha!
No one can escape, where there are fans ,there are haters too.
In the end public rules, you like it or not.Agar personal life ki itni chinta hai then its better to stay off social media.
EK emotional moment bohot bhari pad jata hai.
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think mistakes were there in both the sides. The fan who edited should not have tagged him  and abhayji should  not  have passed harsh comments. But my fear is that whether this will make kp to quit the show or may get compelled by his wife or father in law to leave the show, because kp won't bear any kind of insult to his loved ones( past proofs are there). Hope this wont affect DivAn relationship as there is no yhm without ishra/divan
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First of all when u open yourself to social media, you need to be ready to take both positive and negatives. You cud answer negative comments like Divz or ignore altogether. KP hardly promotes YHM but his personal life is more on twitter. Which means he expects ppl to comment on his personal life- simple. If u care to see Narendra Modi's twitter page, he gets taunted so often too... So if u dont like ppl to enter your personal space, keep all your personal news away from fans - like Barun Sobti does.