ISHVEER ANNIVERSARY - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't watch yesterday , I force myself to sleep early , I am not living in India so it is around 12:30 pm airing time . So I went to bed early after reading summery I am peaceful that I didn't watch no issues of thinking about it.
    To tell the truth Ishani's dumbness , Ranveer Vagela's madness , Amba maid's cruelty to own son & Ritika's evil side all these things combine with my addiction to my first Hindi serial driving me crazy .
     Nice to see some thing light hearted & funny keep posting jovial ones yaar
Nice one mint2 !!
But as WD pointed out, the 6 month leap happened in 1 month from Feb to March so !! 😆😆😆😆

For that matter, they have shown Ishani's birthday celebration but not shown Ranveer birthday anytime after the first leap track ! So chances of getting Ranveer birthday would be more than getting anniversary..

I hope CVs are looking for another reason for parties after this current marriage track is over !! 😆😆😆😆
Forget anniversery. They were celebrating V-day on 21st Feb. :3 xD
Originally posted by matsh

Nice one mint2 !!
But as WD pointed out, the 6 month leap happened in 1 month from Feb to March so !! 😆

For that matter, they have shown Ishani's birthday celebration but not shown Ranveer birthday anytime after the first leap track ! So chances of getting Ranveer birthday would be more than getting anniversary..

I hope CVs are looking for another reason for parties after this current marriage track is over !! 😆

MATSH this I was also thinking, that in whole year our Ranveer dikrah's bday didnt came, might hez born on 29 feb, Might cones once in every 4 years 😆 😆, and what about his beloved so called wifes bday, that too should have also come, and our dikrah might have thrown a grand ravishing party for his so called sweet heart 😲
Not only they make a mess of the time & dates in this serial, but they make a mess of there tracks too which are not directly related to ISHVEER love story, they cut it off or say forget it in middle only,
This is their old sickness purani bimari, Track such as
Gauri track. Nitin being Ishanis father track. How did Ishani's step father died track. Sharman and samiras love track. Devarsh and Paruls love track. Latest one is falguni's death investigation track. And there will be definitely many more which I might have forgot right now. These all have lost some where from the story line 😲
Originally posted by mint2

MATSH this I was also thinking, that in whole year our Ranveer dikrah's bday didnt came, might hez born on 29 feb, Might cones once in every 4 years 😆 😆, and what about his beloved so called wifes bday, that too should have also come, and our dikrah might have thrown a grand ravishing party for his so called sweet heart 😲

Hey mint2, don't give such saddist ideas, I thought of the same too but did not post it purposely since you know which ideas CVs will pick up !! 😡🤣🤣🤣🤣

Once in 4 years wala b'day idea correct hai.. Ranveer ka bichare ka luck hi kharab hai !! 😆😆
..if we go be Ranveer's words , he said " iss 8 mahino mein" ...that means 6 months (Ishani's jail term) + 2 months after her release or from the day she was supposed to be hanged...So #IshVeer marriage anniversary is already one month late , but dono paagalon ko yaad nahin..anyways...humare liye toh belated anniversery party bhi chlega , we will not mind...😆😆
Originally posted by matsh

Hey mint2, don't give such saddist ideas, I thought of the same too but did not post it purposely since you know which ideas CVs will pick up !! 🤣

Once in 4 years wala b'day idea correct hai.. Ranveer ka bichare ka luck hi kharab hai !! 😆😆

Oops I forgot, that how much we are been stalked. Now toh its could be quiet possible that after the date fixing party and Ganesh pooja, next event can be a party in RV Mansion, he trying to make Ishani jealous by throwing Ritika's bday party. And by the party will get over we all know very well who is going to end up by jalofying, it will be none other than our RANVEER DIKHRA.🤣🤣