Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

ISHVEER ANNIVERSARY

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
One serious topic is clicking my mind.
That if we calculate the time properly, than say ISHVEER got married 10 -15 days before Karwa choth. Karwa choth falls in October. From October to feb its almost 5 months. Soon after valentine day which falls in feb our Ishani went to jail for 6 months. Now its one month her being coming out of it. So my calculation says that 5 months of there marriedlife when they stayed together, plus 6 months of her imprisonment and plus 1 month since she is released from jail. This total to 12 months, which means soon ISHVEER Anniversary should be coming.   ROFL ROFL

Edited by mint2 - 05 May 2015 at 2:30pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_ytfreak16eshalrashidRTPMSchibi_deeamas123HarshaMawrafanktlkRosh4rosematsh-Ashvi-ShadikaIshVeerlife_is_funnebunaYD.AH

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yeh soch lagta hai humare khayalon mein hi reh jaayegi...Dead
They r busy making their beloved friends happy and even more happy... Thinking of anniversary is far far away i think so...

Moreover MATSH has nothing to do with timing... they can celebrate anniversary whenever it is feasible  4 them...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSmint2ShadikaIshVeer

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life_is_fun

They r busy making their beloved friends happy and even more happy... Thinking of anniversary is far far away i think so...

Moreover MATSH has nothing to do with timing... they can celebrate anniversary whenever it is feasible 4 them...Tongue

Totally agree, I just posted this to lighten out the hot atmosphere of the forum. As all of us are seriously pissed off with all this hate and only hate tracks,no matter how fake this hate is

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSytfreak16Rosh4roseShadikaIshVeerlife_is_fun

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Where ever without divorce cvs r arranging ishani's 2nd marriage with different guy there ishveer's anniversay period has been oblivious frm cvs memory card. ur calculation is r8. But alas moron cvs wl over turn busy to show pre function of ishani's 2nd marriage in lieu of her 1st marriage's anniversary which is yet valied. So much irrelevent cheap matters r gonna on in this show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSmint2Rosh4roseShadikaIshVeerlife_is_fun

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Where ever without divorce cvs r arranging ishani's 2nd marriage with different guy there ishveer's anniversay period has been oblivious frm cvs memory card. ur calculation is r8. But alas moron cvs wl over turn busy to show pre function of ishani's 2nd marriage in lieu of her 1st marriage's anniversary which is yet valied. So much irrelevent cheap matters r gonna on in this show.

Agreed dear. All this nonsense is becoming intolerable now Angry

Rosh4roseShadikaIshVeerILTHBEB

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Moreover MATSH has nothing to do with timing... they can celebrate anniversary whenever it is feasible 4 them...Tongue

Totally agree, I just posted this to lighten out the hot atmosphere of the forum. As all of us are seriously pissed off with all this hate and only hate tracks,no matter how fake this hate is

You r rite... Even I was thinking of their anniversary... but alas !!!... When will this get over...?
 Ab toh baa ki bhi batti jal gayi woh bhi achanak just like boom... but these Ishani, RV, Shikhar an Amba... God knows when will their brains return from their happy Kullu Manali vacations... OuchOuch

Tab tak hume anniversary toh milne se rahi... upar se yeh double, triple marriages dekhne ko zaroor mil rahi hai...

By the way... Will Devarsh get married?   ya phir RV ka shaadinuma prakop use bhi kha jayega ??

mint2Rosh4roseShadikaIshVeer

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
oh yes nice observation Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mint2

You r rite... Even I was thinking of their anniversary... but alas !!!... When will this get over...?
Ab toh baa ki bhi batti jal gayi woh bhi achanak just like boom... but these Ishani, RV, Shikhar an Amba... God knows when will their brains return from their happy Kullu Manali vacations...OuchOuch

Tab tak hume anniversary toh milne se rahi... upar se yeh double, triple marriages dekhne ko zaroor mil rahi hai...

By the way... Will Devarsh get married? ya phir RV ka shaadinuma prakop use bhi kha jayega ??

I guess ye ISHVEER ki nafrat ki aag me sab jal jayega. Bechare Devarsh or Kris ki shadi ka mandap bhi LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4roselife_is_fun

Go to top